Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

My name is Jameson Reese. I currently reside in NYC. Im a self styled graphic novelist, artist and all around creative person who gravitated towards magick sine the age of 18. My style of practice is fluid and I can make do with anything usually coming from a chaos magick school of thought. I consider myself a Luciferian Satanist with an affinity to working with different belief systems of the left hand path and sigil magick. My experiences center around having made contact, and having made contacts with extradimensional entities beginning at the age of 8 and evocations of such, sometimes not even deliberate (they just materialize on their own). One of my biggest hurdles has been and still is substance abuse. Self healing has been the biggest challenge I have ever faced in my life. Feel free to just call me Jamo

8 Likes

Im Damien (age 18)
I like and wish to use magic that will give me an edge over the people around me by improving myself (making myself more charming, more handsome, stronger, etc). I DO NOT wish to use magic that harms others.
My goals are to improve myself to the point where i am very very attractive and hot, charming, spiritually powerful, and capable of summoning and making pacts with spirits to better myself.
My current struggle is that i am not where i want to be.

4 Likes

@Majinbuu000001 @anon72371803 @bluedrago239 @anon64752597
Welcome newcomers! I’m happy you’re here!! :grin:

5 Likes

Aww thank you!

1 Like

Infernal Greetings!

My name is Perry.

I am a Solitary Theistic Satanist, striving to develop and grow within the Traditional framework of Satanism. I worship Satan and His demons as living entities, and I embrace the darkness that is part and parcel of that pathway. I must stress that I am fairly new to the LHP, and have much to learn - in ALL areas. But I have the will, the desire, and the faith.

I practice with traditional Satanic black magick and devotional/thanksgiving rituals. I am seeking to learn and grow with Chaos Magick, and have a desire to study ancient Egyptian Magick further down my path.

I have a secondary altar dedicated to Queen Hecate; specifically worshiping her in her darkest forms. I also have a secondary altar dedicated to Queen Bast, due to my work with foster kitties. Queen Bast fits well in my Dark Temple as she is a Goddess of the Underworld, and was originally associated with violence and death before a priest or priestess discovered the Goddess also has a love for cats, both wild and domestic.

I desire to grow my divination abilities. I have Tarot decks, Pendelums, Rune Dice and Rune Stones, Astrological Dice, as well as literature teaching the use of Playing Cards and Gaming Dice for Divination. I recently acquired a fairly new system consisting of Tarot Dice which includes a Divination Mat to throw the dice out on.
I have several bookcases full of books and instructional literature covering a lot of different things, from teaching to devotional to ritual to mechanics/nuts and bolts…

I have all the tools I need at my disposal. Now comes the hard part – now I have to learn, apply, and grow. I have many barriers and obstacles to surmount. It seems as though I get past a hurdle and another immediately pops up. I know I am being tested, and I know Father Satan is teaching me lessons - sometimes the hard way - because I specifically asked Him to guide me and teach me. But I shall persevere, and I shall hold fast.

4 Likes

Hey my name is Matt and I’m 23 years old. I’ve been scrolling through some of these forums lately and everyone seems pretty friendly and helpful so I thought I’d introduce myself!

I don’t follow a certain path I just practice magick whether it be black or white, doesn’t really matter to me. I had a spontaneous kundalini awakening after an LSD trip last year which introduced me to the spiritual side of reality. And so one thing lead to the next and I ended up discovering magick when I came across MindandMagick on youtube and eventually found BALG. Also I thought I’d throw it out there that I grew up mormon and was pretty surprised to find out E.A. also did lol.

My goals are to use magick to one day create a career based on my love for spirituality and magick through becoming the best version of myself. I feel an urge to work with Lucifer to help me with this. If this is the wrong spirit to do this with let me know! My other goal is to heal myself through using spells that help me eat healthier and follow through with it. And also to work with demons who can give me answers and lead me to the right doctors. (If anyone knows a demon or two let me know).

My current struggle is finding the energy to achieve my goals. I used to have near perfect health but I fucked up my system a couple years ago with some antibiotics and now I’m tired most of the day on a daily basis. I had to drop out of college due to my lack of focus which caused my all my grades to drop after my awakening. So I had to move back in with my mom. I got into a car accident last December and haven’t had a car since. And recently I had to quit my job due a coworker that kicked my ass over stupid shit. (The dude is still hiding from the cops 2 weeks after this) However after discovering magick I feel pretty confident I can overcome these challenging setbacks. Also I barely hang out with friends nowadays so if you have a situation similar to mine or just a difficult journey feel free to hit me up, I’d love to hear your story and connect.

2 Likes

@angel10023 @Matt2 Welcome, new comers.

We are pretty friendly here, and ready to help. Avail yourself of the forum’s search function as there are lot of helpful information available.

2 Likes

My name is Daniel And I’m looking into this kind of stuff because it’s exiting the world and bubble they try to keep are mind in doesn’t make sense I’m in to astral projection I’m new to everything else

3 Likes

Thank you, and welcome!

1 Like

Welcome, you’re so cute btw ! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Welcome Ferban!

2 Likes

Briazy

7m

Greeting all you beautiful people my name Brian I am from the other side of the world in south Africa Johannesburg. Been following Eric and the guys on you tube and have found all your comments really great. Hope I can share and contribute in way that will help breakdown the walls duality.

My magic is young but my will powerful and I read everything and judge nothing. My candle work is my core. I would like to work with the beautiful bune, I am in search of wealth not made of material, but I am sure she help me take care of those hang ups, because they get in the way.

Looking forward to turning philosophy into experience and experience to truth.

Much love
Brian

3 Likes

Welcome to you Brian!

Johannesburg looks like a beautiful place, I’ve followed a photograph who took neon-lit pictures there and it looks like a dream : Electric photos of a neon-lit Johannesburg at night | Dazed

Otherwise, don’t hesitate for the work with Duchess Buné she’s ah… So wonderful! I didn’t even had the opportunity to evoke her a lot but everytime I do, she’s so caring and helpful. She will help you really good, just state your demand with precision and bond with the spirit.

Anyway there’s a lot of post concerning her in this forum so hopefully you will find what you seek for.

Enjoy!

2 Likes

Thank freaya
It is beautiful winters are sunny and beautiful like a lot long autumn🤗

2 Likes

Hello there ! This is Arabian Tiger from the Kingdom of Bahrain , Arabian Gulf, Middle East , My spiritual path been changing over the past years which started with being in love with all type of divination & oracles "Tarot, Lenormand, Kippers, Scrying with Black mirror, Scrying with Quartz Crystals Ball " working with crystals …then shifted to “rituals” by starting with the Golden Dawn and other systems and finally found the Become a Living God which bring the beautiful work of Many like E. Koetting, Asaneth Mason, and others and planning to gain more knowledge and insights about these teachings :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Greetings friends, family, fellow practitioners and oblivion walkers, I am but a humble black cat, meandering his way through the mundane, attempting to discern the transmundane, embrace the divines, love myself and everyone else, providing that they’re a good person :wink:

Ok enough LARPing as a magick cat. I’m a regular old beach bum in his mid twenties with a magickal background and a very thankful student of my elder sister who leads a group of fellow chaotic-style practitioners. Started off as kids picking berries and leaves and throwing them into buckets as "magick brew " until harshly chastised by our “christian” parents who have sadly been bamboozled by the “church” and whatnot. It wasn’t until my elder sister and I reached the next age of curiosity (around 11 or 12ish) were we able to start hiding our work In the wonderful countryside we grew up in. We later in our late teenaged years began to grow apart and have our differences circles of friends and activites. Here recently as of a few years ago we reconnected and began working together where we left off years ago, now able to share our knowledge from our seperate paths much to each others benefit. It’s amazing how close magickal siblings can be even hundreds of miles away.

We got our gifts through our mothers side and a small amount from fathers side, our grandmothers were both kitchen witches who hid their activities and work so well, they were able to “fly under the churchy/Christian radar” all of their lives and no assist my sister and I from the other side. I myself am a chaos-esque magickal type man, I believe if it works, do it. There is a reason for all traditions, and it’s that they work.

I find that everyone is predisposed to magick if they open themselves up to the divine and sincerely ask for their gifts to be given back to them, as humanity as a whole I believe has been robbed of our gifts of magick, mainly by the elites and “superior peoples” whom have been ruining our planet with shitty rules and even shittier waste products being dumped back into our cycle of life…

My current goals are to expand my working garden, I try to grow and make everything I can for my workings, as it seems to give our powers and workings a little more “oomph” for lack of a better term. I work with Goetic Entities, Lwa and Ancestors of course, additionally I feel the calling of Norse Mythology, Celtic Druidism and Shamanism. I wont stop until the day I leave this planet.
I will update this post soon with a picture or two as the garden is looking nice this time of year. I hope everyone is being blessed and I send you all the most divine and pure energy I can! Blessings and love, and to the haters - eat shit.

6 Likes

Hi, I’m Alpha. I’ve been studying/practicing LHP for the past 3 months. I found E.A. Koetting on Youtube shortly after I started my journey. I was skeptical of him at first, though my mind was thoroughly changed after I watched most of his videos and read his books.

My primary interests are in demonalatry and Qlippothic magic, but I do want to learn and master everything I possibly can. I want to increase my power and knowledge, and improve my normal life as well. I also would like to make friends with people as well - unfortuantely finding people who truly appreciate the craft of Black Magic is difficult.

I not only plan to learn more through this forum, but I also want to gain skills I can use to empower and teach others as well. I’m already proud to be a part of this community. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

You have said well. Welcome to BALG.

3 Likes

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hi

my name is N B, im from ENGLAND and im trying to be a black magician., i have a great interest in achieving goals through black magic mainly through spirits/demons., im in the process of evoking demons and so far i have some success ( still waiting for the results/outcome yet) but i want to make sure that seing is believing., believe will be even stronger when i got the desired results., if anyone could mentor me its great., i have gone through the EA course mastering evocation and possession.so far i have evoked mapsithal (my favourite, she is always with me as she said and she is very friendly and will talk about some funny and lovely stuff like a girlfriend sometimes), i have evoked lucifer, paimon and few others, obviously believe will be even stronger when i see the results., my goals are to call the demons on the blink of an eye and get the results quicker in hours., im still struggling to establish a believe, things are happening im sure but i will start very believing when i see the results !!

3 Likes