Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hello all, my magical name is Luna. My zodiac sign is Pisces. I have been practicing the craft off and on for about 7 years. I consider myself an electiic wizard, not a witch and I love traditional witchcraft, using sigils, dragon magic, qaballa magic and any type of magic dealing with the mind.

I am also a writer and artist and love to paint, write poems, novels, and other material.
One of my biggest struggles is to stop procrasination and take action to complete my goals. I joined this forum in hopes of learning more about Lucifer and other dark Gods. So hopefully Lucifer can help me dissolve this bad habit.

I am looking forward to learning from you all and sharing my knowledge. :slight_smile:

Bright Blessings )O(,
Luna

6 Likes

Welcome to BALG! I hope you enjoy the ride!

1 Like

Thank you :heart:

2 Likes

Hi everybody :slight_smile:

I’m Maulbeere. (It’s just German for Mulberry) That’s my online handle and I’ve used it for 20 years or so. I’m spiritual but not religious, very Aquarian, very analytical, friendly but not personal. I’m a panentheistic animist, my worldview is a mishmash of philosophies from taoism, chinese traditional medicine, druidry, norse and anglo-saxon spirituality, make-it-up-as-you-go-along hedgewitchery, lightwork (a specific very model) and a gaggle of various ideas or stuff I gathered from all sorts of journeys and investigations. I keep what works for me and don’t worry about the rest. I don’t believe in worship, hierarchies or trust. I’m opinionated but I change my mind a lot, because I’m always seeking and with that the data I base my opinions on changes all the time.

I’m here because through a series of synchronicities and I felt called to work with Azazel. Google Azazel and you find E. A. Koetting’s Book of Azazel pretty much immediately. Spend any time mining E. A. Koetting s youtube channel and you find a wealth of information including this forum. And I’ve been looking for an active occult forum (this isn’t full of bs) on and off for years. Other sources out there are a bit too formulaic for me, not being much into ritual and preferring to do things my own way anyway. So I appreciated the raw information, the honesty and depth of it, which was invaluable. I did purchase the 7 book e-book set as my way of saying thank you; “fair exchange is no robbery”. I have my eye on the Loki course but first thing’s first.

My history with the occult/esoteric started with being a fey kid, with a fey mother,who said never, ever tell anyone the things I saw or felt, and that if I did I would be labeled insane and ‘put away’. I shut down a lot but couldn’t switch off the empathy, and learned to deal with it, mostly.
As an adult I studied Qigong in the US, where Qi Masters could still teach a system that was shut down and made illegal to teach in China. I spent several years learning various forms of still and moving meditation, energy cultivation, and Chinese Transnational medicine and qi healing. The principles still inform my worldview and my understanding of all energy work, including vampirism.
Qigong doesn’t speak much to the topic of spirits and geomancy, The Yellow Emperor’s Classic of Medicine and the Tibetan Book of the Dead notwithstanding - not on a daily, work with entities sort of way. Enter Peruvian and then Celtic Shamanism aka druidry. I studied the Bardic Grade with the UK’s Order of Bards Ovate and Druids… I’m a shitty Bard, I’m not poetic and don’t enjoy teaching stories and mythology, I’m looking for something less illustrative and more in-my-face experiential. Throughout I’d pick up LHP books but would be put off by the obvious bs and failure to get to the point - I couldn’t be bothered to slog though it to distill what was real. I liked Chaos Magick but found too much emphasis on spells focused on basic human petty crap I don’t care about. Politcs, money, sex, I don’t care about any of these and I already meet my own needs on my own terms, with my own efforts under my control.
I am insatiably curious, and sometimes consumed by the stupidity and unfairness inherent to the duality of this planet and want to fix that. For both I need to understand much more - that’s the power I’m working with Azazel for. And so it is.

5 Likes

Welcome to BALG!

1 Like

Hello. I’m new to this forum. Call me Helen, I live somewhere in south east asia.

I’ve recently found magick and have been doing tarot and divinition. Would love to learn more about other entities like gods, demon etc

9 Likes

Welcome to BALG Helen. You surely would find what you want here.

2 Likes

Hello, my name is Lamb. It’s a name given to me by the demon I’m aligned to.

I’m not good with introductions so I’ll keep it short: I joined so I could better myself, I can hear and feel spirits. I can see them in dreams but not awake unless I relax my mind so maybe this site will help me learn how to help me see them all the time.

Thanks for taking the time to read.

5 Likes

Iam kingsley, Iam living in Nigeria, Iam new in here, I need a mentorship, I have been following up to know more about magic, how to practice witchcraftism, I have always search for a mentor to guild me through on my ways & help me to communicate with the great Lucifer,

7 Likes

Welcome to BALG, Bro. I am a Nigerian too. I may be of help.

3 Likes

Welcome to BALG.

1 Like

I am called Princess. I’m Marine. I’m close to a goddess of water but as I grow older the closeness fades.

I crawled into magic. Interested in meeting entities like Belial, Lucifer, Michael, and Paimon. But when I do conjure them, just a strong cool breeze is all I could feel, they didn’t show up. This is my struggle.

So I hope to find someone who can be of help here.

6 Likes

Welcome to BALG!

1 Like

My name is Justin. I studied the occult when I was younger, took about twelve years off. Met a woman and started dreaming of hecate, so I started dabbling again. Relationship took a bad turn with the woman I met, and I want her back. Her ex came back into the picture and sweet talked her into coming back, along with me making a few mistakes, she went back to him. Either way it’s brought me full circle, back into the occult in search of a way to clear the negativity between us, and to give us a fair chance.emphasized text

7 Likes

My name here will be Ferban, that’s not my “real” name, I hope this is not a problem. It’s a screen-name, and it’s inspired by the arabic version of “snake”.
I have only read a little bit, here and there, about some basic concepts of the so-called, “occult philosophy”, at their most basic levels. I did try a few things which were inspired by a few theories and practices of this philosophy, but it was more illusory, a play of perception fundamentally, rather than anything relating to the ‘noumenon’ [in the Kantian sense], to achieve a desired effect. I can sense, a certain potential, from this, so-called, “illusonary magick” [for lack of a better term.]

I then realized, I did quite similar things as a young child, playing with my perception to achieve a desired result. But the society in which I was raised, did not let these ideas I had, test themselves. They were suppressed, until I learnt about the “occult theories”, and the “magickal theories”, where they could test themselves, at least, through my amateurish experiments. Through trials, I would weed out the useful practices from the useless practices.

I have known ridiculous failures, but also ridiculous successes [which destroyed, my idea of ‘some fictions’ (for me, personally), morphing them, to the idea of ‘some realities’], from my amateurish experiments.

But then, I also got involved into bizarre nocturnal phenomenons, with dreams correctly predicting the future [some requiring a little bit of interpretation, some being very direct, and some being beyond “all odds”.] I also had a few failed predictions in my dreams [assuming they were a model for the future], to be fair, as well.

But that does not explain those dreams that “defied all odds”, those show me that there are indeed a few things, that the current popular model of reality [in my society, at least], fail to explain. So, I do plan on studying more of this “occult philosophy”, to figure these things out.

I have also read a lot of people, receiving results from practicing many rituals, from a few currents, from this so-called, “occult philosophy”. I would like to figure how these work, to apply them for my goal.

As for my goal, I want to achieve Greatness, to prove “something” to a “special someone”, and for that, I want to use “magick”, I believe it is hiding some “potential” and could be very useful, in my path. I don’t want to use just that, but many more fields of knowledge, and practices, of course.

My biggest struggle, at the moment, would be my lack of persistance, in relation to “chaos”, I always desire things to be kept orderly, and when something doesn’t fit my narrative, I just give up my whole plan, instead of accepting the struggle and forcing the order to emerge, first through “chaos.”
I use the terms, “order”, as in, “it’s expected”, and “chaos”, as in, “it’s unexpected.”

I came here on this Forum, because my understanding of the, so-called, “left-hand path” seem rather close, to how I approach life, and my goals. “Become a Living God”…, well, why not?
I would like to find like-minded individuals, and also, learn a few things, here.

I have yet a lot to learn, and I do plan on starting to learn them in a more detailed way, during this annual cycle. I hope this is not a problem, for beginners to be here.

12 Likes

Welcome to BALG.

Surely, you will find like-minded individuals.

2 Likes

We were all beginners once. Welcome, and don’t be afraid to ask questions. We are all pretty friendly here and will try to answer as best as we can according to our own experience. Also, avail yourself of the forum’s search function as there is a lot of helpful information available.

7 Likes

My name is joshua and I just want to learn every thing about magic and become really really really powerful and that is all about me

6 Likes

Thank you for making an introduction. Welcome, and I hope you find what you’re looking for here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Is this it?

1 Like