Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Welcome to the forum @Kellin. Make sure to make use of the search function. There’s a lot of good stuff here spanning back several years. In regard to your next post, lots of stuff here about King Paimon. If you don’t find what you need in @Lady_Eva’s link or the search function. Just post a question about it.

2 Likes

Hi I’m mati My life used to revolve around building fast cars and women blissfully unaware of magic and possession was complete Hollywood fantasy until I went to stay at a place for homeless people so I could be with my gf it was an old nunnery or something. This place was creepy lol. We decided to make a ouija and I was hooked Anyway long story short I had this marathon session alone on the board and blacked out and woke up to a whole new world of spirits and demons talk about baptism of fire for 3 years it just fucked with my head as I tried to comprehend wtf was. Happening making me think I was specially chosen then making me believe I was imagining things then it was gonna kill me blah blah until I felt this different more powerful energy who basically told me that I should take a leap of faith and do a dedication to Satan as I couldn’t find any real help so I signed my name in blood that’s when Iasked for real help and within days an energy just turned up and the subordinate was dealt with. My plead for help was heard and now I’m talking with different entities they talk through my voice and I’m on a whole new rollercoaster and I’m loving it

4 Likes

Thanks

Thank you I will check those out.

Hello all, I’m Naztoya, or you can call me Naz if you like. I’m in my early 30s and have been a witch and pagan for about 10 years. I’ve touched on LHP topics over the years, but now I’m delving into it completely and want to learn more.
My current focus is demonolatry and theistic Satanism in general, though I also work with Egyptian reconstructionist and draconic paths. I am also working on developing a stronger connection with the dead.
I am also disabled due to an autoimmune disorder, and while my body no longer cooperates with me, I want to transcend my physical limitations through elevation of the Self.
I look forward to participating here.

6 Likes

Hi all - by way of introduction, my name is Courtney and I am from Brisbane on the East Coast of Australia. As a lifelong explorer, I call myself a supernatural realist, exploring traditions to get to the heart of what they teach. Oddly enough, all the useful stuff seems to lead back to the same point whereas the dogma and cultural differences seem to be just that. I am looking forward to participating in the become a living god community to share the experience of member. In my spare time I am a lawyer, sit on the board of a tech start up and wedding celebrant.

7 Likes

Hello

I’m Janson,

I’m kind of a newbee in magick world.

I want to learn evocations and rituals.

I want to acquire wealth and pass in some difficult exams.

4 Likes

Well the envokations literally have dozens of threads here and fyi dont expect all magick to work the way you want.

Lol nice!

uhmm im a female not male lol

Sorry didnt know

its all good… :wink:

Yes so just trying to check out a few things . Thanks all …

Bit scattered with life happenings. Ha !

1 Like

Well let’s see. My name is Liam, I’m an empath, and I’ve been studying magick for three years now, but nothing too intricate.
I really enjoy divination finding I’m quite good at it. I can read tarot quite well and usually read for those seeking an answer for something.
Other than divination, I’ve mostly just done more white magick things because I had a teacher who was quite strict with that so that was all I really knew,
But I’ve branched away and have been quite interested in the art of necromancy. Really it’s something I’ve always been fascinated with but never attempted.
So yes, that’s a bit about myself, I have excitement to explore the rest of this site

8 Likes

Are you an actor? There is a handful of us that work in entertainment and we like to stay connected with other LHP individuals working in that field. Also I think you will fit right in here, nobody is going to hate you, and we don’t allow disrespect of other individuals here. We may engage in horrendous blasphemy but hey, you came to a devil worshiper forum, what do you expect? Cheers and welcome!

5 Likes

You have a good intuition! I am currently in school but I wanna be an actor I’ve always felt my calling was to be famous and acting seems very funny. I thought I’d familiarize myself with Magick in case I’m asked to sign a contract in blood or something. I’m aware of a few conspiracies from Hollywood I just don’t really wanna participate in those to be famous so I thought I’d start on Magick!

3 Likes

@thatrandomguy is from there in Singapore you guys should probably chat. He’s very skilled and he was the one who summoned the mothman when it had been sighted a few years back.

3 Likes

Well all we do is get together and summon spirits to help us with our careers. Lol
I’ve heard about some of those Hollywood conspiracy theories about cults and I saw the special on Scientology. So some of that shit is true no doubt.

2 Likes

Hi everyone and all,
I am from India, let me tell my story.
Very long back I fell in love with girl. Whatever I do it never seems to be happening that love for me.
Out of blue, somebody told me to do meditate because through meditation we can manifest our desires.
And then I started to meditate in my daily life. It’s been 6 months, and believe me everyday seemed to be a new day.
Let me tell you before turning into spirituality, my life was a total mess.
Then I have started to read self development books and researching on spirituality, then I saw a EA koetting love spell video on YouTube and my heart told me he is a real deal and then afterwards as they say rest is history.

But my goals is to have clairvoyant abilities.

I know I’m in exactly right place to start.

7 Likes

How much do spirits help you guys? Like do they coach you or give you gifts. I’m literally brand-new to all this lol so sorry if I sound ignorant. Like I said, I haven’t done much outside of LOA stuff, meditations, and some communication with my spirit guide. I’ve been watching a series of videos on YouTube on the hermetic (I think I spelled that right) principles I think it’s call “The Mystery school” or “Mystery school”. He recommended against summon like demon-demons though as they are considered “rebellious souls” according to his findings. Could you speak on that in terms of it’s accuracy? I know many things are considered “Demonic” by Christian’s like other gods and even like the third eye stuff. But is there like a clear distinction between angels/spirits/gods/demons. I’m sure the summoning is different but I mean in terms of their respect toward you and if they require like sacrifices. Again, I know it might sound dumb but this is very well hidden knowledge so the only thing I have to go off of is perpetuated stereotypes to keep most people afraid and in the dark about this.

1 Like