Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Autocorrect fucks me nearly every time. I utter the word “motherfucker” more than Samuel L Jackson every post I make.

2 Likes

Lol, you mean mother Ducker?

1 Like

I actually put “motherfucker” in my dictionary so…

1 Like

Hi Im Berke. Im getting interested to Call demons or learn Telekinetic powers easily ergo, this website gave me that hope. Im living in Turkey

5 Likes

Welcome Berke. Calling demons is no small part of what we do here. There is some work involved. If you’re willing to put in the effort you’ll reap the rewards.

Hi I’m Christine, nice to meet you all, I’m almost 23, I’m interested in goetia and astral projection

2 Likes

@Brokenheartedgirl I moved this here as well, it’ll help us if you add a bit more about yourself later - what brought you to consider magick as a remedy for your problems, have you had any past psychic or supernatural experiences, etc. :+1:

1 Like

Hello Lady Eva
Im Daniel Richard i have 44 years old and i practiced for several years the green witchcraft
when I knew that black magick could help me more in my spiritual ascent
i start reading the books of michael ford and asenath mason and soon
i will read soon kurtis joseph’s book on ahriman i start read on lhp is very interesting
i know personnaly some gods who followed the path of the left hand
magician and druid become gods. I read a lot about druidism but it was not for me.
good bye :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

Tickets please… Your sane level must be right half pass crazy for this narly ride :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Hello,

my name is Adam and im just starting out in exploring the LHP and working with Demons. I have no knowledge what so ever in these topics, so I would like to be a part of a community of like minded people that I can receive guidance from along with my own efforts. I have plenty of past traumas I know that I need to work on to get rid of and many short term and long term goals that I want to bring about, other than that Im basically an infant lol.

6 Likes

Hi everybody,

My name is Manuel, I am pretty new to magick but very eager to learn and apply everything I can to become the master of my reality. The kind of magick I´m studying at the moment is mainly Demon, Angelic and Servitor magick.

I have been meditating for a little more than 7 years on a daily basis, and one of my goals is to use this new knowledge to go into deeper states of consciousness.

9 Likes

Welcome @Adam_Aquino! Love the name, my friend. Have you checked out Don Webb’s books? And welcome to @IAMTHATIAM! Love your username as well. Since you have the meditation practice down, a lot of the excercises will be so much easier. Seven years is a big deal. Hope you both find what it is you’re looking for :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Apologies for quoting but the forum is proving somewhat recalcitrant on my mobile.

I am Lisa, brought up pagan / wiccan but found it far too fluffy for my tastes and so after a 20 year break I am back and trying to find my way on a more left hand path.

I have studied Hoodoo fairly thoroughly and many candle magic systems, a little Chaos and a little Golden Dawn. Nothing quite fits yet.

I’ve been meditating daily for over a year and finally FINALLY started my astral breakthrough. I’m hoping to find a detailed study plan / curriculum here.

Hello all!

9 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcome @FraterMagni, yes my intuition tells me that magick will bring my meditation experience to a whole new level. Cheers my friend!

3 Likes

Im rose and learning this path since last year or what i mean to say my heart since before im a pagan since the last two year and satanism im reading about them,im living here in singapore,i want to learn black magick not to harm people but this path is my call.

12 Likes

Welcome to the rabbit hole that is BALG! Enjoy the ride :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you,can enlighten me about my envoking king paimon?

1 Like

Take a look at this seminar on the principles of evocation:

Then run a search on any specific questions you may have (incense, people’s perceptions of his likes and dislikes, etc) and ask questions in a new topic if you cannot find what you seek, or want more information. :+1:

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Kellin. Make sure to make use of the search function. There’s a lot of good stuff here spanning back several years. In regard to your next post, lots of stuff here about King Paimon. If you don’t find what you need in @Lady_Eva’s link or the search function. Just post a question about it.

2 Likes