Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

hello i m peter aka tracher999 i m new in the occult i folow ea for a time now i m here to learn as much i can my other intrests are guns computers and other tech i love muzik like death metal dutch hardcore outlaw country
my intrest in the occult startet a few years ago i startet questioning alot that people say people like cristians my parrents things on tv radio i startet schearching i found alot that proved that people believe lies my goals in live are becoming so smart as i can but not in mundane stuff i hate it

greetings

7 Likes

Hello all,
Recently initiated. I’m an older dude to be getting started, although much of this stuff has been intuitive to me since I was a child, even when I tried to ignore it. At any rate, I’m here to learn.

Hail yourselves,
Hail each-other.

• Rick.
7 Likes

Welcome and blessed be brother

1 Like

I am still battling it sir. Played some mantra but to no avail. Any help on grounding?

1 Like

Practice and patients nothing happens over night just keep that in mind

1 Like
4 Likes

My name is Oscar
Evocation is at the moment my current goal (successful evocation) and of course materializing an entity.
My current struggle is I think TGS but I don’t really know because haven’t performed any kind of ritual or sigil opening (only wall exercise) but everything just blurs out and I see nothing or green thing surrounding the doors
that is in front of me when I’m doing an exercise but I can’t really tell If it’s TGS or just some error but I may succeed in sigil opening I don’t really care about TGS because it will come eventually naturally.
So 16 yo still in mom’s basement but determined.
That’s all about me I’m hoping for your help.

5 Likes

To my understanding, it is not that all Christian magick is Right Handed, or that so much of the other magick is Left Handed…If you step back and look at it all nondualisticy, its all magick and so much about so many systems can take on characteristics of both. Just feel it out. You clearly care about the truth enough to question the Bible, which will help you to explore outside of the teachings of Christian dogma, and I remember when I myself had an attachment to an idea of God which I could some-what relate to things that one might read about in the Tao Te Ching, the Bhagavad Gita, or occasionly find possible reference to in the Bible or hear about from a Christian or God beleiver. Some of what I gathered would go hand in hand with the Left Hand Path, but I wouldn’t advise you to worry about such categories, because Your Path may not be so absolute…:slight_smile:

Hi there. My name is Adriel. I created an account here because I have dreams which I love/hate/fear and I’m unable to understand them. I look forward to and dread dreaming at the same time. Its hard to find reliable information on what these dreams are. It’s hard to explain.

I’m not comfortable sharing a picture at this point. But I need some guidance, please.

Thank you for any information.

Adriel (female)

6 Likes

Welcome to the Dark side :smiling_imp: we are glad to have you :rofl:

3 Likes

hi my name is tim b but i go by mind hear i am bran new to the left hand path but being broke its hard to get started

4 Likes

There is very little i could improve on given the quality available on this forum, however i can guide you most certainly … So you are battling my friend?
stop immidiately let go of unwanted thoughts if you create resistance you are merely prolonging a unnecessary troublesome time.
Increase the peace until you are unfuckwithable :slight_smile:
432hz music is very relaxing and can help in many ways.
Try to be in the moment as much as you can.
Although grounding is necessary it is not very effective if there are internal battles going on you need to stop and reclaim your own power before continuing any practises …

4 Likes

thanks i let alot of it go over the years and i think im ready to start on my path …well outside of being broke

1 Like

You dont need much to start on your path you can start with sigil magic or potions,chants stuff like that that only need you a paper and a pencil or pen. Pens are good for permanent magic.

2 Likes

thanks any tips that i should know

Depends on the type of magic to be honest. Keep it simple since your starting the more time you invest the more you can experiment with complex magic I have moon water in a jar that can sit in the light with out loosing its properties because of a spell I put on the jar.

1 Like

well now i need to see what kind to start with im gesing is my next step

Yeah if your artistic sigils is the best to go with

Hi everyone. I’m Rafael. I’m interested in going for a LHR to achieve internal growth. No morals , only logic.

3 Likes

ok well is thare some to get money