Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Welcome and enjoy the ride. :wink: Please do remember to use search-option a lot. It is very useful and gives a lot of answers. (Personal experience :stuck_out_tongue:)
Thank you!

6 Likes

Hey, forgot to introduce myself to the forum…but hey guys my name is Robbie! I’m pretty new to all this, but my reason of doing magick and studying magick is because I never really had a good life, and I’m still young. I am 14 years old… and my dad was diagnosed with colon cancer, he’s currently not feeling too well. And he personally thinks that he is about to die. I want to cure him from this cancer by the help of spirits and master evocation. I already bought EA Koetting’s course because ofc this is very important to me, I’m willing to spend a fortune to master black magic and evocation so i could turn my shitty life around and most importantly cure my dad. I’ve been meditating and doing mantra for 2 weeks or so and have opened sigils…my aim is too contact Lucifer because I’ve always felt like I have a connection with him

I really wish i can evoke a spirit during easter, does anyone think thats possible?

14 Likes

You can evoke a spirit right now.

Start doing the LBRP every day - Is there a daemonic version to the LBRP - #31 by leo

When you decide to evoke a spirit, just get the spirit’s sigil and enn, and call for the spirit.

You can also use these chants to make it easier to connect - 4 Incantations To Conjure Limitless Power [EAK] - Become A Living God

5 Likes

do u mean look at the demons sigil and just chant his/her enn??

1 Like

@Robbie_Kwong there is an entire thread for posting introductions here:

Don’t worry, you don’t have to retype it. @Lady_Eva can move it to the appropriate place with her mighty mod powers.

2 Likes

Done, thanks for the @-magick. :+1:

@Robbie_Kwong try this for a start:

I’ll also PM you some links for finding your way round in a mo (green icon, top right) and do a general search on here for the terms healing and cancer as well. :+1:

2 Likes

Really sorry for messing up the intro. Didnt mean it

2 Likes

No worries! :+1:

All forums come with “move topic” built in, it happens.

If you want to make a new thread asking for healing advice and so on, go right ahead - take a look at some search results then hit us with the questions that come to mind about using the various methods, that will give us a more specific context for helpful answers. :smiley:

4 Likes

Hello I’m Luna
I’m very new to magic and think I have 3 basic patrons whom I call upon or have an affinity for me.

I live in Dallas and am going to go through a lot of videos to gain more understanding.

Sometimes I feel very lost and inept and slow to gain my ability to work magick.

I’d share a picture but it could lead to problems therefore I’d do so in a PM.

But would love tips on emotional balance, charisma and intuition. I love working with demons and for right one want patron/friendship and maybe more

8 Likes

Welcome!

Hello all, I’m the Nasty Woman™️ that Trump warned you about and I like black magick, pastel colors and bones.
I’ve been researching magick for 12 years and have found I rather enjoy working with demons. Honestly that’s it, so let me throw a picture up on here to make this post seem more substantial.

![image|281x500]

I’m older than I look, trust me :sweat_smile:

12 Likes

Hello. You can call me Ashe.
I like to work with the elements, and I have found I have a talent with some divination via dreams and channeling.
It’s nice to meet you all and I’m glad to be here.

10 Likes

seja bem vindo DANIEL, sou do brasil também, que bom que encontrou este fórum, aqui vai encontra muita ajuda em duvidas.

Hi, I’m Meredith I’m just trying to learn and hopefully practice with success. I’m starting off slow, some jar spells, sigils, nothing crazy, I don’t want to hurt myself. I considered myself to be an empath, maybe I still am to some degree but I realize that because of this, I was being trampled on, allowing people to get away with things and not having them be held accountable for their actions. I can’t help that some people are just animals with no conscience but I can certainly help myself when dealing with them.

12 Likes

I was also raised a Jehovah’s witness! It’s interesting to see that a lot of the introductions include Christian backgrounds. Although it’s the most prevalent cult, its good to see growth come from being caged and told what to think. Glad you escaped! I’m on Instagram if you wanna connect or just say hi!

jlipkraft

I’m not allowed to send private messages yet on here as I’m new on the forum. :speak_no_evil::speak_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

7 Likes

Hails from the Midwest!

There is a lot about myself, that I will not disclose. After all, everyone enjoys a decent mystery… :yum:

Age 29
I grew up in a severely strict xtian household. Around 18 I started to think for myself, and not let the Christian cult do it for me. Around age 20 I officially excommunicated myself from it (despite the fears of my family disowning me). I delved back into my cultural roots, or attempted to without a guide. In the process, I broadened my mind to astrology, and the occult. Had my first tarot reading in 2009, which blew the incapacitating lid of my mind completely off. Over the past 2-3 years, I’ve been studying and delving into alchemy and demonolatry.

My goals are to advance myself spiritually and physically. To push myself through the mental learning and struggle to experience the forbidden.

My fears are mainly not being knowledgeable enough, and letting in an “other” spirit, and not being able to banish it. This is why I’ve been studying more than practicing and ritualizing. I joined this forum to get the motivation that I need more than anything to move my ass in gear and not let anything stop me.

Although I’ve been conservative with my evocations, I have made connection to Azazel twice, and offered blood.

Hobbies ie: reading and multiplying my library, writing, hiking, swimming, camping, traveling, gardening, video gaming, metal concerts, sunsets…

Favorite kraft workings:
Demonolatry, lucid dreaming, earth/green magick, Luciferianism, ancestral spirits, elemental and earth spirits, candle magick, clairvoyance, dreams, tarot, animal spirits, herbalism…

I live through feeling. Touch is magick, and magick touches all planes of existence. Generalized labels of what or who we are such as Witchcraft, Satanist, Luciferian, Pagan, Wiccan, etc, are beneficial for describing us and finding comrades, yet…further imprison us and what we COULD be.

I’d like to find like minds and life long friends in my solitary cave. Let’s connect!

23 Likes

Welcome, you have come to the right place!:corar:

2 Likes

Hi! Im from India. Well I have not much to tell about me. I’m sirian starseed(atleast that has been told to me). Really no experience in magic. My father is umm u could call a vessel for goddess durga. She can take over his body for short duration and talk through him. So u could imagine why I’m on this forum :grin: also, there is a djinn living under our property. we sacrifice rooster on a special day and pour the blood through a hole, so that djinn can feed on it. Do guys think its possible to control djinn. Its one of the reason i joined this forum. Would love some help on how to control this otherworldly entity.

9 Likes

Hi all new here. My name is Zay and its nice to be apart of this forum, hope I can learn new things and be of help to some people. I practise mainly mental magick and psionics/energy work. Specifically using visualization/concentration in certain states to affect the reality around me. However, I’m also looking foward to learning more about evocation after an experience trying to contact Lucifer. That is all, thank you

9 Likes

My name is Zachary. I have no formal magickal basis. My entire life I’ve always been interested in mythology, and in other beings (Whenever i play a video game, i search for a bestiary, that kind of thing). Regardless of the path i choose to work with initially, I feel that enjoyment of the arts for me will come with connecting and communing with external forces. Currently, I have two dragon spirit companions who are being very patient with me as i attempt to break down my own barriers and gain mastery over myself.

I’ve been lurking on these forums for a short while, browsing through everything that catches my eye. I feel comfortable enough with the BALG community to share my progress up til now.

I am 22, and have been a fan of mythology my whole life(my childhood movie was disney’s hercules, even when i was more well versed and knew the mythology was a little fudged, i liked the movie). The greatest gift I’ve been given is the fact that I grew up without censorship. There was no restriction on ideas. My actual study of occult began when I simply became curious about the name Nergal, having seen it in a few shows and games and internet references. Nergal led me to christian demonology, and from there the subject studies keep going down rabbit hole after rabbit hole. Sometimes certain things came full circle, sometimes not. I’ve dipped my toes in a little of everything, but havent stepped foot into any deep waters. Certain things are ideas and abstract concepts that i need experience to “put a face to a name” energetically speaking.

My spirit bond is new, but my spirit companions have really been putting in the effort to teach me, and I’m just doing my best to pick up what they put down for me. Short term, I want to be (am* dammit switch the thought process lol) able to communicate and sense spirits, intentions and surrounding energies. My main struggles come from mastery over self. Whether it is simply my nature, or my gemini sign is a cause, I have a hard time balancing my own duality. Everything is a struggle for me at the moment, but i feel it is because I am following my path exactly how I need to. Without struggle, things are awfully static.

11 Likes