Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

My Name is naomi, I am born to the 666. I need a mentor, this man came and found my at 18 years old. He calls me the woman of the stars. Ive been a satanist my whole life since i was very young. I am the light. The light hides the darkness within. I need a mentor, preferably one who works close to lucifer or astaroth. I need to make faster progress and need someone to keep me on a schedule. I will listen, not my best attribute but im going to do it. The man that came to find me told me he is the unmentionable nobody. Please help me, I will explain further. Consult with lucifer for confirmation of my situation. - Naomi Becker ( O’DINE ) P.S Im born in Kamloops British Columbia Canada, at the mouth of the serpent chain of lakes it is a desert. I moved to Edson Alberta Canada when i was 16.

4 Likes

Indeed 3393

2 Likes

Hey everyone My name is Rory , my magical name is my user name posted. This is my second account I had to create due to a very expensive mistake causing my cell phone to be lost or stolen . Instead of bitching I conjured the means to get a new better platform but find myself locked out of many accoungs. None the less I was also known newly here on the forum as aRmory Cane m I literally just wrote an introduction weeks ago , a d find myself appreciating my new storm scratch strt. Electronically that is. MY MAGICAL Pathworking is newly advasarial where I’m finding inspiration in the satanic bible and other works of Anton levy my ultimate desire is to soon purchase the Lucifer chronicles as well as as universal circle and all specific instruments and ingredians for my first evocation. I’m currently researching what spirit if not Lucifer himself in which to draw information and witchcraft education and to show me which pathway for my asecent. What dormant powers in my advasarial soul to uncouver is another goal currently. All of which may lead to a pact with a demonic spirit of which the details I am currently establishing before my attempts at evocation. Wish everyone well in their paths and appreciate any advice or direction given. Oh also I’m 29 yrs old male , tattood face to foot., ! (Elegantly).

6 Likes

Hey everyone My name is Kareem , I am from Egypt
I am new to magick though i read a lot before but currently my magical Pathworking is angel pathworking that E A put in evoking eternity beside i am practicing Tarot reading as much as i can now
my goals is Ascending gradually i know i will use magick in every aspect of life but right now i am focusing on the angels Path
being so new to practical magick i couldn’t do any kind of seership not even inside the evocation ritual but i am practicing
I want to say that this movement you have here is very blessing to the planet or at least very blessing to the people who join in
Thanks for E A Koetting, Timothy and everybody on this great movement, Thank you deaply
kareem

6 Likes

Hi. I’m ezelle. I’m new. Since June … Struggling to invoke Clauneck. Struggling to invoke Lucifer. I need money urgently. Homeless soon. Who can help. Willing to do anything

4 Likes

Sorry to hear that @Ezelle231022, I have sent you a private message, green icon in the top right corner, also, these pages might be useful:

3 Likes

If you are in the UK - get yourself to a Citizen’s Advice Bureau or find a local law clinic at a university (many have them and they offer advice for free) or try Shelter - a charity.

3 Likes

Hello, Im new here!
I’m interested in all kinds of supernatural knowledge and experiences.

My own personal experience is with a Succubus lover, that I have been in relationship with since 2012

6 Likes

Hello. I’m Tabitha. I found this site randomly, while I was searching some stuff about Lucifer.
What I do…I don’t really know. I do a lot of things. I’m frooommm…Europe…somewhere near Italy. My parents are baptists and keep on telling me to “become a Christian like my whole family”, I must say that they think I’m “the black sheep of the family”.
Since a kid, my intuition was very strong, I could tell what will happen before it happened, and this got stronger while I got older. I started seeing future events, I started helping some of my friends with rituals, I helped them even by thinking about how should a situation go in their favor. And it always did. I am very happy with my work, I can’t believe that I can do such amazing things. Some of my friends are wicca, but I don’t know, I don’t label myself, really. I just really enjoy helping others.
I have a lot of things to say, I don’t know.

6 Likes

Hello everyone, nice to meet you, I’m Noah :heart:
I’m a physical artist.
Since very young I really never felt I belonged anywhere here, as a baby one of the things I told my mother was: “I don’t belong here, I want to go home”.
I’ve always felt my intuition was extremely sharp since very young. Ive always got a great interest about spirituality in general, the fact that I could feel other people vibrations made me get to a point that I feel I need to isolate myself from others from time to time. Especially this last 2 years it’s being a rollercoaster for me till a point I don’t know what to believe anymore. From astrology, to tarot, pendulum, reiky, numerology, shamanism and for the last year the number synchronicitys have been following me everywhere.
I come from a closed family minded people in this terms, pure Catholic, which since very young I respected the story, but really didn’t care. I was always thought about the difference between good and evil and till now I’ve this mental breakdown polarities between this 2 sides. That’s why I became an artist, the only real place where I feel safe is on stage. Like something takes over me at that point. I can become everything and it’s not my ego speaking, but I’m actually good at it. There are times I see myself as a god and others as a child, I feel Im a bit lost and lonely in this journey sometimes, because I need to remember the real reason why I’m in this earth…

7 Likes

Hello, my name is Hougan. I am a voudan practitioner. I look forward to learning from you all, and hope i can assist anyway i can

7 Likes
 Hi everyone, I'm Zak and I've been interested in magic and consciousness ever since I was a young boy.
  I'm particularly fond of Norse magic because my grandfather was from the Netherlands and named my father Wodan, which is dutch for Odin. The fact that he named my father this is one of the only things I know of my grandfather, so there's been a lot of room for imaginative exploration of who he was and what his beliefs were. I've done a fair amount of research into Norse mythology and belief systems, but due to there not writing much down, a lot of the information comes from only a few sources. 
Other forms of magic appeal to me as well, such as Egyptian magic and Kabbalah magic. I've had many experiences in going down these paths which altered my outlook and mindset on how reality works and what energy can do. 

I’m certain that magic works to alter my consciousness, and I have suspicions that it can also alter the consciousness of those whom the magic is directed at. However, one of the great mysteries is what goes on in another’s consciousness and I find it is almost impossible to be sure of how your magic has affected another.
I’m also about to be going into the accounting profession and I’m starting to wonder how much magic I can bring into my professional life. I would be wrong to say that working magic has never negatively affected my life or other peoples lives. For that reason I tend to think it to be a somewhat dangerous lifestyle. However, I’m excited to gain insight from the programs offered here and hopefully interact with others who practice magic on the forum.

6 Likes

Hi! I’m new,I go by the nickname “Coco”(sounds more masculine in spanish).I found this website after a lot of google searches about chakra meditation.Now that I know that through magic I can do almost anything I can imagine,I want to become a God and stop reincarnating so I can roam the astral getting stronger and stronger forever after I die.One of my current goals is evoking/invoking Duke Sallos so he can help me become a girl magnet.

7 Likes

Hello,

I’m not new as I first began working & studying in the early 90’s. I’ve succeeded in furthering many of my life goals and been able to help others with theirs. I’m dedicated to learning & self improvement and the battle against social and personal obstacles via the LHP so I can get more control over my life and keep manifesting results.

In the past I’ve worked with chaos magic and sex magic affinity groups and friends’ circles and read a lot of books, tried a lot of things with mixed results, all of which was a good learning experience that continues everyday. I’m influenced by Satanist, Setian, Luciferian, Chaos Magic pursuits as well as things like Taoist Qigong and magical BDSM.

Going with William Blake’s maxim “I must invent a system or be enslaved by another’s,” I think of myself as primarily building a self-theory based on experience and have found some bridges between different magical systems that work on a personal level. I stumbled across this forum during a search and it looks pretty good since I have no one to talk to in this town about such matters.

If this posts as a personal reply, I apologize as I saw no other way to post to the main thread. This name was chosen at random and isn’t meant to sound pompous or refer to the magazine called that.

5 Likes

Hello,

My real life name is Richard.

I’m interested in Soul Travel, the Sabbatic Craft, the Primal Craft, and working through the OAA.

Right now I’m just trying to get started working with evocation and divination.

Right now I want to earn more money to become financially independent, but I also want to use magick to guide me in becoming a better learner so that mundane work becomes easier for me.

6 Likes

Hello im Donovan im 17 im currently following the path of heathenry, ive astral traveld a few times but all by accident if anyone can help or show me a way to travel that be appreciated im currently looking for a mentor. Ive dabbled with chaos magick, and some lucifernian magick, im currently struggling with evocation. My current goal is to travel and make contact with the norse deities. But in time i know i will accomplish my goal

8 Likes

Welcome and enjoy the ride! :smiley:

4 Likes

I am interested in Luciferianism. been searching and reading for about a week now. any help would be appreciated.

6 Likes

Hello my name is Myrddin,

-The kinds of magic I like are everything Shamanism, Druidry, temple technology, psychic abilities, Ley lines, Runes of all kinds, Crystal magic , anything Geomantic really and I really want to build Staves.

-Current goals are to open my clairvoyance up again like it was as a child and to work with cernunnos to help me gain control over forces of nature.

-Current Struggles are really just laziness * pisces * I’m confident when I over come this my powers will know no limit ( Just Do It ) haha

Thanks for reading and hope to learn lots from you guys :slight_smile: :four_leaf_clover:

11 Likes

:smiling_imp:

2 Likes