Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Greetings to you all, and great mentor: Timothy,
Once again I thank all of you and the admin to welcome me to this GREAT ASSEMBLE and COMMUNITY of Becoming A Living God, I Love you all.
My Name is DR. KAD from Abuja, the federal capital of Nigeria,I have been practicing KABBALAH for almost 16 years now and am doing great.
The kind of Kabbalah practice I like most is :BIBLICAL KABBALAH, ORIENTAL KABBALAH, MEDITATIVE KABBALAH, THEORETICAL KABBALAH, DYNAMICS KABBALAH and Now research on AL-CHEMICAL KABBALAH and MEDICAL HERBAL research. Yes Kabbalah is of different kinds and many ways to arrive at the same ANSWER.
I am indeed very much happy when I came across: Becoming A Living God on the 9th of this month May, 2017, I blessed the day and all the spirits and powers of that day and all of you, who have make BLG community to stay for every… my most honor and respect to the founders and the co-founders with all members across the world.
As a founder of COKA GROUP AFRICA - The Custodian of Kabbalah Africa ( A.K.A - Centre for Kabbalistic Studies ) based in Abuja FCT - Nigeria.
My current Goals is to Access and Awake the Dark world of Magic and to devote the rest of my Life in this project of LEFT HAND PRACTICE of the Dark world.
I believed that the DEEPER MYSTERIES OF HEAVEN AND NATURE CAN NOW BE ACCESS through the practices of BLACK and WHITE MAGIC to save and Heal the WORLD, that is the simple TRUTH.
MAGIC rules the DAY and THE NIGHT for ever and all Mankind who need peace and Love need to practice Magic with LOVE to all LIVING THINGS.
My current struggles is have access to all the 72 LESSER SPIRITS - A.K.A - THE GOETIA SPIRIT or DEMONS.
If permission can be giving to me in Nigeria and Africa from BECOMING A LIVING GOD … then I will form a group of same membership as a in partnership of BLG- AFRICA.
Once again my Loving greetings to : E.A KOETTING, and all of you … the most great community of the old priesthood.
Yours in the path of Love to CELEBRATE THE EARTH in old TRADITION
Best Regards
DR. KAD

5 Likes

Hi everyone. My name is Amelia, and I’ve started my journey on the LHP for about a year now. I’m Afro-Cuban and Salvadorian. My father practices Santeria, although, I’ve never felt a connection to it. I recently started practicing evocation and have had a great amount of success so far. I’ve successfully evoked Duke Dantalion with sigil magick, and I’ve successfully evoked Prince Sitri (although I won’t be doing it again).

I hope to perfect the art of evocation and open my third eye.

Kind regards,
Amelia

9 Likes

Hey, Amelia. Welcome to the community.

I’m glad you’re evocations are working for you. Getting those first successes under the belt really help.

See you around the forums!

3 Likes

Hi, Valkarath. Thank you for welcoming me. You’re definitely right when it comes to those first successes. It was definitely the moment I realized this was for me.

See you around!

3 Likes

Welcome friend.

3 Likes

Although I have been on this forum for a very long time I have recently seen more new screen names join up here in such a short time than ever before​. Because of this recent influx of new members I’m going to go out on a limb and assume many of you are just getting started in magick. If this is the case then I believe that you may have run into the usual rookie mistakes and perhaps even given in to preconceived notions as we all do starting out on our path to ascention.
I have developed a meditation that is designed to assist in the development of the needed Psychic skills for magical work. I will share this with you all below I hope it can be of some help to those of you just starting out. I know that whole time is confusing and had I known then what I know now my journey would have been less rough around the edges. So here it is and all the best to you on your path. Cheers!

8 Likes

You should maybe look into the Goetia and learn how to evoke or invoke if you are feeling a little lost on whether it’s real or not. Simply writing a letter can definitely get some attention from spirits but not enough for results. Learn how to use there sigils and attain true communication. Start your studies there. You’re still at the ground work but you’ll get there if it’s truly a path you desire :slight_smile:

Blessings

2 Likes

Hey there I’m actually a returning user just needed to change my username ahaha

5 Likes

Well anyway I’m glad to be back with a new username I enjoy ahaha

3 Likes

Hello all. I’ll introduce myself by first saying I’m newer to the left hand path in general and I’m still trying to find a bit of “me”. I think this is the right path for me, though.

Anyway, I’m Sabah. I started traveling on my religious path after someone I admired a lot turned on me and made me question my beliefs, and then shortly after I started to notice that my mental health problems I thought were under control started to get stronger. Simply put, I knew I needed something to empower me according to my own will because I was lost and I was running out of options to help myself.

I turned to LaVeyan Satanism for a while but started to realize recently that it probably isn’t what I need, so I’m trying more magic-based, spiritual approaches. I’m interested in Draconian magic, Luciferianism, Egyptian-based magic, Chaos magic and Voodoo at the moment. I don’t have much space to work my magic with as I’m keeping it private (because I’m not sure how my family would react) and I’m limited to my room, but I’ve been reading a bit about left hand path magic and trying to find what works. I like being resourceful and using what I can find.

Any and all suggestions appreciated. Thank you for reading.

7 Likes

Welcome.

I’m not a pro or anything but have been working my magick VERY successfully in my room (studio) without anything too incriminating. (I hide my practice from my wife) Sure there’s a tarot deck, a few bottles of essential oil, a tea light burner, but that’s it. I do have a book case filled with occult books, but I simply love the philosophy and human heritage of it all. They are just books!!! (Well that’s my story. hehe)

No goat skulls, altar cloth, dagger or magic wand unfortunately.

Until you have a nice ritual place, you’ll be fine just sitting in a chair.

It will be fine! Welcome.

2 Likes

When I saw the lecture that E A gave regarding the demonic hierarchy on youtube I was completely hooked on becomealivinggod. The next day I bought all his collected works on PDF format. I have always been searching for practical magickal training, but I could never find anything worthwhile until, I came across becomealivinggod.

I had since childhood an excessive interest in magick, especially the darker aspects of magick, hence I plan to start my magical pursuits, on the left hand path.

I am a horror addict and I love horror movies (supernatural horrors, slashers, etc). I also love black metal.

I am excited to learn as much as possible about the left hand path. I need to force myself to do more practical training, instead of just reading books.

8 Likes

It’s good TO have you WITH us DR KAD.
I look forward to seeing you, and your enthusiastic use of caps lock, on the forum.

3 Likes

Welcome to the community.

If you want to learn and evolve, this is the way to go. If you just do the work, you’ll experience your own evolution. It’s often a very challenging experience, but it’s also an amazing journey.

Take care and I’ll see you around the forums.

5 Likes

Put a great big spike on your readin’ books armchair, then either you won’t be an armchair mage any more, or, you’ll be an armchair mage with a great big spike in his arse, both are full of fun! :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Yo Antichrsit, welcome! Who are your favourite black metal bands?

2 Likes

Hey everyone name is Pwnie; cause its an old user name I use all over.

Anywho, I havent been doing magic too long and honestly been getting the hang of things.

I discovered magick out of desperation and learning about the Law of Attraction as well.

Right now Im focusing on my senses; chakras, third eye, etc. I decided to dedicate my life to learning and getting awesome on this path.

I didnt even know there was a forum on here and look forward to learning and contributing as well on here.

9 Likes

Hey, Pwnie. Welcome to the community.

Take care and I’ll see you around the forums.

3 Likes

Hello Everyone,

My name is Jeremiah and I am new to the forum.

I am just an ordinary gay guy living in Idaho who enjoys learning about spirituality of all types.

I looked into conventional spirituality for years, including living as a monk, but found it to not be a good fit for me. I explored membership in iniatic groups like the Golden Dawn (Golden Dawn Collegium Spiritu Sancti), Rosicrucians (AMORC), Builders of the Adytum (BOTA), and correspondence groups like the Dragon Rouge. I like structure but do not always enjoy seemingly arbitrary limits.

My current goal is to learn about the Left Hand Path and integrate what works for me into my life and practice.

My current struggles are to balance learning and practice in a healthy way. My tendency was to study a subject exhaustively before ever practicing it. I am learning that there is a healthier balance between study and practice that I can safely pursue. I have worked some with S. Ben Qayin on some personal rituals of Opening All Locked Doors and a Pact with the Archangel Metatron and was included in E.A.Koetting’s Papa Legba Crossroads Ritual. I am grateful for all their help. I hope to be able to go to one of E.A.Koetting’s boot camps next summer.

Thank you for reading my Intro. I hope to learn from this community and to make some online friends with shared interests.

12 Likes

The fact that you made it here proves that you’re anything but ordinary.

Welcome!

3 Likes