Hi, I’m Morrigan. I’m 25, pronouns are she/her, I work closely with Abaddon, The angel of the abyss. He’s my Godspouse. I’ve been working with magic and doing altar/ritual work for over 3 years. I enjoy reading different informational books, as well as Scripture to learn history and see how the stories correlate. I’m a pagan.
Hello.
@INeedAngel Please properly introduce yourself. I removed your previous post because it does not meet our intro requirement and neither does this one. Tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. Answer these questions:
Where are you from?
Do you have any practical experience in magick?
If so, what do you practice and how long have you practiced?
Do you follow a specific system or tradition?
If you don’t have any experience, what areas of magick are you interested in learning more about?
Hello. I’m INeedAngel. I have no experience. I want and desire to contact angels. I’m only interested in angels.
And where are you from?
I’m from Philippines. I don’t practice anything esoteric, but substances lifted the veil for me, it increased my awareness, saw the bigger picture, it connected the dots of how society and reality works, and became interested on this topic. Ambition?
Just content enough to see through how everything unfolds. To be honest, I became indifferent to other people and rather live in solitude because I don’t like the typical relationship drama. Now, I’m maintaining an OpenClaw agent with my servitor’s purpose and directives.
Hello. Is it okay if I prefer to hide where I’m from to preserve my anonymity, please?
No one’s asking you to share your home address.
Just a vague place is enough.