Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Hello, i am XX, ive been a devout hindu all my life and im just getting into magick, would like to work with the deities i have praised my whole life such as kali, parvati, ganesha, shiva, krishna, and many more. I would also like to learn about some aspects of Aghora. I am based in the usa and am 19

1 Like

Hi every one, I’m a 30 year old British male currently living And working in Thailand. Heavily into Black Metal since the age Of 14, which planted the seed for me to renounce my family’s Islamic faith and turn to theistic Satanism. Im no longer part Of ‘The Left Hand Path’ as It were, now I mainly worship the Hindu Goddess Kali and Astarte. Not much dealings in magic, I have only ever done two petitions through Lucifer. Recently did an Astarte obsession spell in order to regain my lost love, though It backfired terribly , she unblocked me and told me she loved me but then blocked me again the next day. Currently looking for an opening to get her to unblock me again, so i can get a final chance.

Hello friends. I am Maz. The world of metaphysics is interesting to me and I study about it. I am interested in healing and also working with angels.

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested @mez_thz

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience?

If you do, what do you practice, and how long have you practiced?

Do you follow any system or tradition?

Oh wow… it’s been 4 days since I posted this already?

Time flies when you’re having fun.

Hello I am Dona,

These last few months I have decided to become more consistent in my practice and overcome my fear of not living “the love and light” toxic positivity mindset which has been holding me back.

1 Like

Welcome @Karmaleon Please tell us about yourself.

Where are you from?

What, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you practiced?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

What areas of magick are you most interested in?

1 Like

Hello. I am from Mauritius, a small island in the Indian Ocean.

I am mostly drawn to chaos magick even though I have not practiced in a while but I have been surrounded my magick and witchcraft since birth.

I have experimented with servitors and sigils. Some local folk protection magick as well. Recently I have started to acknowledge a deity which is responsible for my birth (long story) and in the process of building her altar.

No matter what I do or where I am in life though, I am always drawn back to magick. This time around is because of a strong need to take matters in my own hands and protect myself and my family from long time running hexes and curses (also long story).

Leaving the "only love and light mindset"behind because I have decided to find balance and acknowledge and accept the dark.

2 Likes

And how long have you practiced? You kind of danced around the question. “Being around” magick sin’t the same thing.

1 Like

Oh I wasn’t trying to evade the question intentionally. I’ve been on and off for I guess 10 years. More off than on unfortunately.

1 Like

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and welcome to the BALG forum.

Thank you for the welcome. Looking forward to learn a lot here.

1 Like

@MrKeleton Please keep off-topic conversations out of this thread. It is for introductions only.

Hi my name is mark Cameron thomson I’m ex christian 27 years old I like helping people overcome fear and anxiety I’m clairvoyant and have had experience with spirits

Hello my name is Daniel and my magical name is Nameless.

I don’t want to go too deep on myself for now, but I’m going to do me best to be friendly

I’m from someplace located in this world (I hope) and I’m not an expert on nothing, the path I walk is my own and I’ve decided to put everything into my goddess hands: Naamah.

I want to get in touch with her so she lend me one of her daughters someday when she finds me worthy, and of course her favor.

My ultimate goals are not for speaking, but I sincerely find this place as an opportunity to grow, at least I hope so… Maybe with time and progress I open a bit more on myself.

Thanks for reading,

2 Likes

Welcome @Marduk216

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If so, what, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you been practicing?

Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

What are your areas of interest?

Welcome @Daniel_Knight

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If so, what, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you practiced?

Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

What are your areas of interest?

1 Like

I dont practice any magick I’m from new Zealand 27 years old Virgo I’m interested in occult and alternative history ancient religions and practices I some how attracted 3 maybe more succubus without a ritual or that what I think they are they are all female

1 Like

hello everyone. my name is Elena. I’m from St. Petersburg. I work with the northern gods, passed the naming ceremony. But mostly it’s graveyard magic and demonology now. it is very interesting to be in a community of such people and I hope to find friends here

2 Likes

hello everyone. my name is Elena. I’ll tell you my story briefly. all my life I have been haunted by magic and esotericism. I was a terrible skeptic. until one day on my birthday I bought runes. Last year, on Samhain, Hel offered to be her guide here in this world. I was in shock. I thought it was a dream. but no, those who stood nearby and watched what was happening, such as an extinguished torch lit up. The naming ceremony took place on Ostara. but the puzzle did not add up to the end. I started working with the dead and in the cemetery. but something was wrong. my powerful transformation was underway. I understood that there was no fire in me. and I was led to the demons. I will not forget my first demonic meditation to Azazel, when I was burned and resurrected in nov. the streams that began to spill over my body. over time, it broke me. From a soft person, I turned into a person with a strong core. my speech became confident. I am happy to join you. since, it may be weird or not. my first book I read about magic is called “malicious magic” at that time I did not remember the author, but more than a year has passed and now I have the book “Azazel, the grimoire of the damned” in my hands. I’m back to where it all started in full acceptance. Now I have just started to open up in full force.

1 Like