Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

I get StudioArcanis member vibes from you man, also welcome along !!!

4 Likes

Thank you! That’s funny because I do have an account there but didn’t remember my password for the longest time, but wanted to log in so I could read people’s experiences with Success Magick. I could see the thread but not the responses, and couldn’t reset my password! I actually finally figured it out just a few days ago, but it was a disappointing read lol. Only ever posted in there to talk about New Avatar Power a few times years ago back when it was called evocationmagic.

2 Likes

Hello!
I know nothing about magic, a friend introduced me to this forum since im having wierd experiences and he thinks its a succubus i can work with, need some help asap because its driving me literally crazy

Best regards

2 Likes

This doesn’t really meet our rule as an introduction as it tells us nothing about you.

Where are you from?

How long have you practiced these things?

1 Like

Hello everyone. My name is Cask and I have no experience with the occult but seek to learn. I never believed in the supernatural but I was a victim of some nasty people that ganged up on me and quickly learned that I need to protect myself.

I would like some advice on what Goetic spirits could help me with finding out how and why they did it. My memory has been messed with and I just want clarity.

I have a crazy story that could honestly become a Hollywood movie or book. Could anyone extremely experienced with the occult PM so I could explain in detail so you can possibly explain what happened to me.

2 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0:

Continuing the discussion from [Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hello all. I am from the Netherlands. 57 years old, femail, I am new to doing magic myself. But not new in hirering spells. I am interesting in servitors so i am looking for a mentor who is willing to guid me and mentor me.
My grandfather was a black magician.
I am very interesting in deepening my knowledge so i can start doing magic myself.

Looking forward to talk to you.

Patience64

2 Likes

Hi I am Scapegoat666, I have been practising magic for 5 years now. I do sigil magic, evocations and try almost anything that I feel may work. I have a very close bond with King Bael and King Belial. We have done some amaizing shit that no man should be able to do. And this without being able to hear or see or inturpret any information from any beings. I would like to learn more and fi d the actual working way to activate my astral sences.

2 Likes

Welcome everyone :blush:

1 Like

Hello Queenmustang. I am new on this forum. New in magic. I am interested in servitors and i red your bio. Do you have more info on the topic?

1 Like

Hello there @Patience64, I followed the steps in the below tutorial.

2 Likes

Hey everyone. My name is Viktor and I’m 22 y/o from the US. I’ve been interested in the occult and magick since I was a teen, but I’ve only recently started to take to practicing it seriously for a little over a year now. I was raised Catholic (converted into LHP some time ago) and always had a strong belief in the supernatural and the existence of angels/demons/other entities. My mother is SEAsian, so many of these beliefs I’ve gained from her when I was growing up.

Currently, I’ve mostly been working my way with sigil/art magick, invocations, divination, and energy work. I have an interest in necromancy, Goetic spirits, Enochian and Draconian magick. I’ve also been spending time working with Leviathan on more personal matters as well as helping with fine-tuning craft.

My ambitions is to mostly generally be better at what I do. While I’ve been exposed to many of these things in my life, I’ve never taken advantage of this knowledge, so I’d like to become more experienced in practicing what I do. That said, my shortcoming is probably staying consistent. I am in an awkward transition in my life and haven’t had much time nor energy to stay as focused as I would like to be.

Thank you for taking the time to read out my post and I look forward to learning from everyone here.

6 Likes

That’s all I am just trying to live through this life time, while just gathering information about what is what.

1 Like

Hi Im Amanea my witch name is Arthysta

My current struggle is with myself
My ambition is become a strength witch
My fav magician form is grey magic u know the 2 form of mixture.

I would write about more myselft but my English is not the bestest thank u for the understanding.

3 Likes

Where you from

1 Like

Welcome @Orsos_Amanda

Where are you from?

What, exactly, do you practice?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

1 Like

@DeadFabulo Please introduce yourself properly. This post tells us nothing about you and does not meet our rule.

Where are you from?

Do you have any experience in magick?

If so, what do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

If not, what areas of magick are you interested in learning?

More information is required, as it helps us to provide appropriate direction and advice. Failure to do a proper introduction may result in the removal of any subsequent posts you make so please answer the questions.

2 Likes

Im from Hungary and yes I have

2 Likes

Should I google this, or could you explain what this means to me :stuck_out_tongue: I’m kinda old and not to date on the current slang you new fangled youngins use.

2 Likes

This doesn’t answer my questions. I asked what you practice.

1 Like

Haha that’s okay! It means “South East Asian”, she’s specifically from the Philippines.

2 Likes