Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Greetings To You Dear Sir Timothy. My Name is Azazel, I am 17 years old. For long enough now I have been interested in Witchcraft, Astral Projection, and Demonic Possession, but I have barley scratched the surface of Witchcraft fue to my Strict Christian Parents and inability to concentrate or stay consistent with anything, I haven’t had very many experiences with the spirit realm but I want to, I intend on Practicing Satanic Witchcraft, and Summoning Demons, I have no practical experience with Magick, I am from Berkeley California but I live in Concord California now.

1 Like

Hi! My name’s Felix, and I’m a witch of about 3 or 4 years.
Yes, I follow Luciferianism, because it’s what I most relate to
I don’t know what this question means/can’t process it fast enough lol
I’m from Oklahomaaaaaa
Current ambitions would be to just research and find out more about protection magic, as it’s what I’m struggling on, and deep dive into the origins of Luciferianism to better enlighten myself on the topic <3

Hi everyone, my name is Unseen. Sorry for taking so long to properly introduce myself.

Although I’ve technically been practicing for a few years now, I only really started to take Magick seriously about four months ago.

The only real tradition I follow is animism, as I believe holding an animistic perspective allows me the highest degree of flexibility to interface with and learn from spirits from all over.

Along with my animistic practice, I’m currently working my way through Franz Bardon’s IIH and have made it about half way through step 3. I’m also preparing and consecrating the tools necessary to work through the Grimoirum Verum.

In regard to practical experience, I engage in daily routine meditation, energy work, visualization, ritual, offerings, and occasional conjurations.

My long term goals are to better myself in every way imaginable and to develop my relationships with, as well as grow alongside the spirits whom I’m called to.

I’m looking forward to meeting and discussing with all of you lovely folk here on this forum as well. Cheers!

Hello. I am very into divination (and I like to believe I am decent at it) and recently been dipping my toes into spellwork. I don’t really follow a tradition but I am open to learning more. I do spells to mainly benefit myself in some way.

Welcome @wsfkgj

Where are you from?

How long have you been practicing?

What are your areas of magical interest besides divination?

Hi to all I’m new here.
I read tarot for more than 10 years and use different methods for spellworkings

I’ve moved your post to the correct place @Wizard84. Please tell us about yourself.

Where are you from?

So what, exactly, do you practice?

Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

What are your areas of magical interest?

Hi I’m new to practicing demon work although I became a member here because I found a lot of interesting topics for this

I usually practiced Wicca and chaos magic through earthly energy

Sorry I did not see the previous question
I’m from Greece

And how long have you practiced?

Well this is many years to count I’m 39 and my first experiences date back to being 15 so that is quite some time…:upside_down_face:

Where are you from?

I’d like to not to disclose that yet.

How long have you been practicing? What are your areas of magical interest besides divination?

Divination? Around 5 years. Rest? Maybe the last 2 years. I wasn’t interested in much else aside from divination and communicating with “spirit guides” until recently.

Hello. I work in magic for some period. I work with greek pantheon. I can astral travel, communicate with deities and spirits. I don’t like to read books about magic and never will. English isn’t first language for me, but I still learn it.

Welcome @Alore

Where are you from?

Approximately how long have you practiced?

Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

Hello,

My name is Malcolm and I am here seeking some answers in a thread I recently posted.

I was raised Roman Catholic but I left the church due to corruption and me losing faith in them due to protection of pedophilia within the church. I then researched various occult topics extensively for about 5 years. The topics/ books I have read range from Madam Blavastky’s work, Rudolph Steiner, various LHP grimoires and books, as well as enochian magick.

I do not and have never practiced anything occult, unless you consider Astral projection and trataka occult practices. I still do those to this day to enhance my awareness while asleep (seeing what is around me essentially) and for focus (trataka aka staring into a flame without blinking).

I am currently Orthodox Christian but I am here because I am being contacted by a demon and that is your area of expertise. Thank you.

Heyyy, I am Fyodor I am from russia. I’m here because i want to learn new informations and talk about books, magical traditions etc. I’m practicing kabbalistic magick since 4 years and I’m practicing dark and light magick

Hello,
My name is Max, I’m from Australia I haven’t practised magic or anything like that, I’m not really sure of how I should practise. I’m fairly sure that I’m a theistic satanist however I’m still thinking about if that’s what I believe. I’ve been thinking about practising magic for maybe a week or so now and this forum seems like it could help a lot. At the moment, I’m just focused on learning how to do basic magick and seeing if magick is real.

Hi im at peace, male. I Practice pacing the big dipper and esoteric arts from taoism, have been for 5 years now.
I belong to the maoshan and dragon gate systems and also taught by wang liping and jerry alan johnson books.

Hi. This is my 2nd introduction, as I’ve deleted my 1st original one for personal reasons. I’ve been using the forum for a few years now, and have shared some wild experiences. I have started my journey as a magickian roughly 3 years ago. I was leaning towards the LHP in my practices, which was inspired by a psychedelic DMT trip. I have used books by the GoM, worked with many demons, as well as angels, with mild-to-great success. My journey has vastly progressed recently, and I am currently seeking some help. I plan on making some more posts, so I figured it’s time to reintroduce myself. :v:

What, exactly, do you practice? In your previous intro, you said you had some mild success with the Gallery of Magick books and in this new one you need to provide similar information. Otherwise it is incomplete.

2 Likes