Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Welcome @Aceu Please tell us about yourself.

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If so, what, exactly, so you practice and how long have you been practicing?

Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

Welcome @Mirrored_Werewolf

Where are you from?

How long have you been practicing channeling?

Do you follow any particular system or tradition?

Thank you!

I’m from the West Midlands in England. I thought I’d written that in my introduction, but clearly not!

I have never really practiced channeling up until that moment, instead I had been learning about my energy and how to ground myself, so I think that combination just made me more ‘open’ to whoever was out there. I do try and keep up a daily meditation (used to be monthly, so I’d say for about a year now?), just to give myself some breathing space and also time to try and work on myself. I have to say I’ve become less anxious since I’ve taken this on. I don’t have any other experiences, so never tried any practical magick - some because I don’t have much privacy at home, but only recently I’ve become more interested in seeing what could be done to better my life.

I used to follow the Egyptian pantheon as a part of Kemetic Orthodoxy for about two or three years. But I am not much in touch with my deities, Sobek and Bast, as much as I used to be, and the structure of the religion didn’t really work with me.

1 Like

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and again, welcome to the BALG forum.

1 Like

i have been practicing december of 2018

I’m 59yrs old man from GB and I have been practicing right hand path or what you called white magic for many years with great experience before I decided to test the left hand path.

I only tested left hand path because I needed a better life like every other person before I depart from this world and luckily my wishes was granted.

@Denni I have moved your intro to the Intros thread… thank you for responding to @DarkestKnight’s post here:

Welcome to the forum! So what do you have in your sights now?

Roughly how long is “many?”

And what do you practice? “White magick” is such a general term that it really tells us nothing about any experience you might have. Was there a particular system or tradition that you practiced?

Ok I practice angelic magick/Kabbalah for 15yrs and I had many skills for evocations or circle work but I was damn poor until I decided to test the left hand path (geotian spirits) although I didn’t believe in demons and their power then.

I tried many books bought online but none work for me until I got Diabolic Pacts by Joseph Etuk but I didn’t try any of the pacts found in the book instead I decided to test the triangle gesture and see how it goes and luckily the spirit granted my first wish within 24hrs. I have been using the formulas for different purposes until I was convinced to make a deal with my favorite spirit to live a good life in return to honor his seal and sing glory of his name. Presently I can evoke and communicate with some demons one on one whenever I want to see them but not regularly except for important wishes through the one I made pact with.

Pls I won’t say more things about myself. Thanks for your understanding.

Note: the book mentioned above works for doesn’t mean it will work for you but you can try your luck with it or contact the author for guidance.

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and welcome to the BALG forum.

Hello, I am new to magic but am eager to learn due to my circumstances. I was “changed” a year and a half ago and have been searching for the tools I need to protect myself ever since. If you would like to know anything about me please ask.

Welcome @Mouse Please tell us about yourself.

Where are you from?

If so, what do you practice and how long have you practiced?

If you have no experience, what areas of magick are you interested in learning more about?

I’m from the New England area.
I have minimal practical magick experience.
I’ve tried entry level protection spells but they don’t seem to fill my needs as I would have hoped.

I am interested in learning more about the incantations used in possession magick, specifically person to person possession. The type that requires someone to permanently open up the target to possession.

Hi

My name is LisaC

Based in South Africa.

I’ve been reading up on Magick for a few months now, still very new at this.
I’ve been meditating and I’ve tried some candle magic.

I’d like to learn more about evoking and working with demons.

I’ve found this site to be very informative.

Looking to learn more and engage.

I’m a californian witch doctoress, and have been practicing witch craft for mental fortitude and self-healing for 23 years now.

I’m obviously into Santeria, as per my screennames.

1 Like

Hi! My name is “Ophia”. I’m not comfortable sharing my real name publicly so I use the name Ophia. This name actually has a lot of sentimental meaning to me, One of the spirits I came in contact with called me Ophia. I was confused so I searched up the meaning on Google and I was giggling like a little school girl and being silly and swatting the air like “awwww stop :face_with_hand_over_mouth:”. Haha it was a dorky moment

I have always been fascinated by the paranormal and the occult. I remember growing up I always had this overwhelming sense of paranoia or dread especially when I was alone or if I was in the dark as if someone was there. That wasn’t the main reason I dove into the world of spirituality though, to be honest I just wanted to be cool and edgy at first lmao. However I found myself becoming genuinely interested in learning, about deities, spirits, the astral, magic, energy etc. I am ashamed to admit that I have been on and off with practicing. I don’t even have a grimoire. Now that I’m much older I realize that I have skipped many steps…many important steps.

Hopefully I can change that while I’m here! I want to learn as much as I can! I’m very open to learning about everything and anything, I CRAVE KNOWLEDGE MOTHER​:new_moon_with_face::woozy_face:

Oh and I don’t have a set belief or religion, I kinda just want to be free and learn whatever I want. Oof I mean anything that isn’t a closed practice. I’ve made that mistake before and never again, I was scolded lol. My fragile chicken heart can’t take the scolding.

The main things I would like to learn would be:
-divination
-cleansing/purification
-deity worship
-spirit work
-astral projection

Anyways it’s nice to meet you all and I hope you have a beautiful day/night!!! Stay BOOTIFUL :sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::snail:

(Despite how I talk I’m actually 19 btw​:rofl::skull:)

Welcome @Tatsikubo

Where are you from?

What, exactly, do you practice and how long have you been practicing?

Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

What are your areas of interest?

Hi! I apologize for not adding these things to my first post.

I’m from San Diego, California! Where it’s always like an oven and the weather is more bipolar than me lol

In the past I did things that just seemed badass aka things that weren’t necessarily beginner friendly. My dumb booty self would make homemade spirit boards and just break every rule and I would “curse” people without any means of protecting myself or anything.

Don’t worry though I know better now. I’m trying to restart with cleansing and protection. I’m trying to learn how to better protect myself because dang I’m messed up now​:joy::sweat_smile: I also just like doing a lot of research. I’m honestly a bit nervous to do other things because of my fear of doing things incorrectly and it not working properly.

Ehhhh not currently no. Or at least I don’t think so🤔

My areas of interest? To be honest I love the idea of working with spirits and creating bonds with them, so anything spiritual being related :relaxed: but other than that I think astral travel really catches my attention

Hello I’m Sun_Light

The kinds of magic I like is that of mantras.

My current ambitions are to learn more I am interested in chaos magic.

Welcome @Sun_Light Please tell us about yourself.

Where are you from?

How long have you practiced?

Do you follow any particular system or tradition?

What are your areas of interest?