Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Now that I think about it, I started practicing about 10 years ago. :thinking:

I’m interested in all magic, mostly items that can help make more $ or achieve goals.

Hello! My name is mason mason but i go by mace, i am 26 years old and i am a new to the practice and craft j am seeking to work on specific goals and improve my life and i think practicing is the best way!

2 Likes

Welcome @Maceqsprayy

Where are you from?

What, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you been practicing?

Are you following any specific system or tradition?

What are your areas of interest?

1 Like

Hello, my name is Monteiro and I am 17 years old. I have always liked the occult, ever since I was a child. I also always had inclinations for demons and black magic, I don’t know why, but I like it too much.
I’ve been trying to work with Asmodeus, because I have some unresolved issues inside me that I can’t work alone.

3 Likes

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested @Monteiro666

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If so, what, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you been practciing?

Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

1 Like

I’m Zack, 35 years olds. I’m a beginner in Magic. I don’t have a lot of experience. I started months ago, when I started to see signs every day about stickers of Satan’s horns in cars or number 333 etc. So I decided to read some articles about black magic and books. It seems to me funny and powerful and also gives me a way to hide my knowledge. I’m a curious person so I started practicing two months ago. I found this forum, which seems to me very useful and a good source of hands-on information. I’m practicing love spells, personal and social skills improvements with magic which I think can create great opportunities for me and open new doors. I’m interested and trying to practice demon summoning to make me things etc. Until now, I’ve been working with Lilith and Sitri.

3 Likes

I am from Brazil.
Yes, but I had to abandon the practices for personal reasons.
I was a fan of chaos magic, but I studied a lot about demonolatry.
Black magic, demonic witchcraft, angelic magic and magic with herbs

And how long have you been practicng?

Hello, everyone, I’m Dominique
I am from Florida, I am 42 years old, I am new to the occult and everything around it. I heard my grandfather was a high voodoo priest. I feel that I have the gift just don’t know how to bring it out.
Now I’m trying to fully immerse myself, drawing inspiration from books and you guys. Right now, I want to reach a level where I can at least see and communicate with spirits.

Hello every one sory i cant tell my really name just call me by my username, im live in indonesia and im 27 years old.

Im a new praticioner in this path and i do love to going in “ the left hand path”. Because there were some sign that called me into this path, i encouraged myself to find out what my true identity in magick.
I come to the left path journey to fullfil my own justice for some romantical issues that still going in my life. I do love some lovespells, evocations and separation spells. Thanks for making this forum so i can still hoping on this journey to get what i really deserve. I learn a lot in here and again thank you so much!

Salam kenal semuanya! ( greetings!)

Welcome @newpath

So what, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you been practicing?

Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

1 Like

Hello sir, such a honour for me for greeting me!

Its been about 3 month i think in my journey on the left path. I do not follow any believe system or local magick but many indigo people always teold me that i have something in myself, they said im gifted in supranatural things. In somecase, i feel can do some diviniation and cursing people by my inner words when i get upset or angry.

I decided to explore myself and i think it was 3 month ago i see some strange symbol in my dream, after that i do research and i found thats belong to astaroth sigil, she came to me as a beauty female and told me that she is going to help me out to finish my problems. After that, i heard some voice echoing my mind like you know she give me a signal like “ dont worry im here for you” and i just feel amazing. Am i be chosen?

I cant see some spiritual things like spirit, ghost or etc but i can sense them with my intuition and in some situation i can do mindriding.

I feel great in this left path, because thats been enough for me to let people hurting me alot out there. This time i think i will find my true potential by learning in this great forum and offcourse with the guidance from all master in here.

Sory if my english bad.

Hello Everyone!

My name is Kimberley, and I’m relatively new to this forum.

I have been interested in magick and the occult for an indefinite period of time, and am particularly interested in working with demonic entities for guidance, knowledge, and of course seeking answers and outcomes in response to my spellwork. Im currently researching those demons I believe I would like to work with, exploring sigils and enn chants as I prepare for my initial invocation.

I have been using a pendulum for years and have consistantly received correct information while doing so. I am also an astrologer.

Ive recently become interested in Hoodoo, and have been reading numerous books and seeking guidance from other practitioners as I apply my energy to working within the hoodoo context.

I greatly appreciate what Ive learned from this reading this forum, and am grateful for the opportunity to engage with those of like mind!

Thank you,
Kimberley

1 Like

Welcome @Kimberley

Where are you from?

How long have you been practicing?

Are you following any specific system or tradition?

Good Morning!

Im in Chicago, although I lived in Arizona near my family several years back. Every winter, I insist that this will be my “last blizzard ever” and that Im moving back to AZ as soon as I can shovel a path to do so, but Im still here lol.

I’ve been practicing on and off for years, although my interest in demonology and evocation are fairly recent. Previously, Ive engaged in visualization/meditation, astral travel, divination, and petitioned spell work utilizing candles, photos, personal concerns, etc., in the Hoodoo tradition.

At this point, my primary interest is to engage with demonic spirits, utilizing their sigils and enn chants to establish connection/relationships and further my work.

Im finding this website to be an excellent resource, and greatly appreciate the information Im learning as a result of it!

Thank you so much!

Kimberley

1 Like

Awesome stuff, welcome to the forum it’s great to have you here! :smiley:

Roughly, how long?

Since the mid 90s!

Hello,

I’m the wolf.

I’m interested in Arabian Magic and Arabian Theurgy.

I am a beginner and currently focused on learning to acquire and work with items related to Arabian occult.

Welcome @thewolf

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience at all?

If so, how long have you been practicing?

Do you have any other areas of interest besides Arabian magick?