Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Welcome @Vitriol77

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If so, what, exactly do you practice, and how long have you practiced?

Do you have experience in any specific system or tradition?

What areas of magick are you interested in learning more about?

I am an American… from Ohio.
I live in Australia.

I do not have any practical experience yet, however I would like to learn this area and grow with practice.
My family on my mother’s side are Native American, so I have experienced and grown up with that culture and spiritual side of life. I have had many visions and been on many a spiritual journey and as I said before I have encountered entities and beings, not all of which were pleasant. This includes a particularly dark encounter with Wendigo.

I am interested in learning about evoking and sigils, I wish to learn how to speak with entities and communicate.

1 Like

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and again, welcome to the BALG forum.

Thank you…
Sorry I wasn’t a little more clear to begin with. I hope to learn all I can from you fine people.

Take care.

1 Like

My name is Wale,31,I’m an African, Curiosity about spirituality drove me to this page,it really has been wonderful reading from everyone.
P.s I have never practiced magik nor participated in any spiritual activity (I have tried OBE couple of times but to no avail) I’m totally new and I find your understanding about angels and the spirit world amazing and mind refreshing )

1. I’m interested in knowing why I’m here on earth and who i am
  2. I really would love to meet my spirit guide and be able to summon angels too as I have a reoccurring voice in my head saying “you are more than you think” (that dude is good at hiding) :grin:
    THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME OUT TO READ MY INTO… Cheers.
2 Likes

Welcome to the community.
Maybe @Mulberry or @DarkestKnight can move your intro into the introduction thread.

I hope you find some answers here.

There is a lot of knowledge gathered already, you might want to look into tutorials and stuff:

1 Like

Thanks alot,I have lots of questions :see_no_evil:

1 Like

I’m Sarah.

I grew up Catholic because that’s what my family practiced but I was always bored with church and never felt like I fit in. When I got older, I became nonreligious for a while until my friend introduced me to magick. I’m very new to magick. The very first magical path I was introduced to was Wicca. It was during a time when I was grieving and magic made my grandmother’s death feel less permanent because it showed me that there were ways to still be close to her. The more I learned about Wicca, the more I realized that it wasn’t for me.

Fast forward a few years and I ended up going through some difficult situations with someone I was once really close to. I fell into a depression and turned to art due to the isolation. Around this time I had discovered that I connected with Lilith through a Supernatural fan art drawing. I ended up working on a very personal art series represent how much this person really hurt me and the types of relationships I found myself falling into time and time again. Later I discovered that I accidentally represented Andromalius and other spirits in this art series. It was very strange for me at the time because I didn’t know who they were. I started to feel more at home when I learned about these spirits. Hoping to learn more about this gift and the Left Hand Path.

My focus has been on learning rituals, invocations, meditation, astral projection, and cursing/hexing. Just everything I guess. I want to learn cursing/hexing to hopefully release some of the emotions/pain I have bottled up.

1 Like

Welcome @Cyanide4312

Where are you from?

How long have you been praciticng?

Do you have any experience in specific systems or traditions, besides Wicca?

I’m from Wisconsin, USA. I really only started seriously practicing in the last two years. I don’t have much experience at all with any particular system. When I started out with Wicca I didn’t realize how many different magical systems existed. I was very overwhelmed at first. I’m brand new to magick in general. I’ve mostly been doing a lot of reading and my path with demons started when I did that art series and discovered Lilith and Andromalius. I read about Andromalius in the Key of Solomon book I picked up one day out of curiosity. Someone recommended S. Connolly’s books to me and I started learning about Demonolatry. So far I seem to feel more connected with Demonolatry because I want to form close relationships with the spirits I work with. I’m very awkward with rituals because I’m still learning. I struggle a lot with meditation. I plan on trying some of the exercises I saw in here. I’ve tried some invocations. Not entirely sure if I was successful with them or not.

2 Likes

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and again, welcome to the BALG forum.

1 Like

Hi all! My name is Iridian or IRi for short. I’ve been a witch for a lot of years. Most recently my focus has been on LHP, Chaos, and the Infernal Divine.

I’m always learning and expanding my knowledge base, and I always will be. I’m just working on deepening my connection with King Belial at the moment. Along for the ride so to speak, lol.

It’s lovely to virtually meet you all!

-IRi

2 Likes

Nice to meet you too Iri!!! :sunglasses::metal:t2:

1 Like

Welcome @Iridian333

Where are you from?

Roughly how long have you practiced?

So, what, exactly, do you practice? This is all general, and vague, and doesn’t really tell us anything.

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

Hello,
I’m from Washington and recently moved here almost a year ago in October. I love all the trees and rain, but I’m also odd that way.

I’ve practiced on and off, solo, for over 20 years mostly traditional witchcraft and herbalism. I have teenage kids and I’ve taken many “breaks” due to mundane reasons, for lack of a better explanation, lol.

A few years ago I started diety work for the first time with Hekate and my life flipped upside down in a hundred ways. I came across the infernal divine about a year ago and did money working with Duke Bune with great success. Shortly after this, I got some calling cards from King Belial through dreams and synchronicities and this is my current focus, just working with him right now.

Thank you for the welcome,
IRi

1 Like

Hi Robbie! I’m glad to have you here. I’m really sorry about your son’s passing. :frowning: I’m so glad that you’re finding peace with your new path. I definitely found strength in magic myself. Its been a type of freedom that I’ve never felt before. :slight_smile: If you don’t mind me asking, how’d you end up discovering your connection with Lilith?

1 Like

@Robbie Please try to keep this thread on topic to introductions only. Any conversations not directly related will be removed.

1 Like

Ok no worries, I’ll delete the additional posts :sunglasses::metal:t2:

Edit: Done @DarkestKnight, my apologies :metal:t2:

No worries, man. It’s fine to be friendly and greet the new folks, just keep it small and light :slight_smile:

1 Like