Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested @Stan_Andrei

What, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you practiced?

Do you have any experience in specific systems or traditions?

1 Like

I don t use any specific system , my work is very personal , intimate . I use sigils , enns , visualisation and i use daily meditation triying to build relations with spirits for my shadow work . I can tell you that most of the time i spend my time with goetia , but i dont like solomonic ways , i m more of a demonolatry guy.
With time i hope i will be able to acces astral dimension with ease , beside that i want to get better at communication with spirits , i work for that right now with daily meditations .
I can t tell a lot with words because i m not a native english speaker and i m sorry for my bad english but i have a lot more to say , maybe not now but in time i will and i hope i can help others in finding theyr way . @DarkestKnight

And how long have you practiced?

1 Like

I wanted to start real practice at 17 , but it happened at 20 , so 2-3 years .

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and welcome to the BALG forum.

1 Like

Hi everyone! I’m new here.
I’m a man and live in Italy.
I’m only a beginner in this field and only performed simple purification ritual, visualization or meditation till now.
I had strange experiences in my life that took me to esoteric studies.
Hope there will be a safe place for us to discuss and help together.
P.s. i have some OCD and Adhd problems which makes me difficult to concentrate and meditate. I refuse to take medicine.

1 Like

Thank you! Im from Argentina!

Hello. I am the Energy Traveler. I am a long time lurker. I am 25. I started my dive into the occult knowledge in kind of the deep end with Ceremonial/High Magic, because I was interested in evoking celestial beings (mainly angels).
Due to my current living conditions I am not able to do a proper summoning ritual. So putting that on the back burner, I have been really interested in energy working, because who doesn’t think the idea of firing a ki blast isn’t cool. I have read Robert Bruce’s New Energy Ways and Astral Dynamics. I am currently working on being able to do the Microcosmic Orbit.
I made my account to post about a long time problem I have had with nightmares and trying to look for possible solutions. It is a pleasure to meet you all.

Welcome @EnergyTraveler

Where are you from?

How long have you practiced?

Did you follow any particular system or tradition?

USA.
I been practicing for about 1 & 1/2 years.
I don’t follow any system in particular, I take things from each system that I like.

1 Like

My Real Name is HE’HAL’LA, Which translates to “He Who Laughs(Last Laughs Best)” in the Magick Language of the Tongues, Practically I am an Angel, hence where I get my name from, but on this world I have a human vessel as a witch , my Mystic Creed/Practices are Actually “Religious” as having the soul of an Angel would mean I’d answer to The One Creator so I Practice Abrahamic Magick and Witchcraft.

I also Have no “age” I was created as a young soul and was sent here almost immediately having no past life just a place of origin
my Purpose revolves around only Vengeance I do not believe I am supposed to be cared for or loved as long as I’m responsible for the happiness of others it doesn’t matter

Please properly introduce yourself. This post tells us very little about you or your experience in magick.

Where are you from?

How long have you practiced?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

Hi folks,

New fellow here. I go by Baron, but that’s just a name, not a title. I have some of the BALG books and I have initiated into the first circle. I also do chi exercises and nei gung. I’m currently in the Albuquerque area, though I do go to NYC and Atlanta at different times in the year. For work I’m an electrical engineer and am working on my masters in robotics engineering. Sometimes school and work get in the way of magickal work, but summer is here and I plan to get a lot done. Thank you, all.

Welcome @Baron_K

What do you mean by the “first circle?” The first circle of what?

What, exactly, do you practice and how long have you been practicing?

Sorry, not circle, first FLAME of the Ordo Ascensum Aetyrnalis.

I first started practicing during the 90’s. I was part of the Usenet alt.magick crowd that nobody remembers… Then I went on hiatus, came back and started doing bodywork, then went on hiatus again. So on and off for 25 years? Some Golden Dawn type of work, a little ToS, not much as I’d like, though.

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and welcome to the BALG forum.

I too started practicing back in the early 90’s, mostly through books.

Welcome aboard. There are a couple of us ABQ people floating around

I have practiced magick and various occult/ Spiritual powers for my entire life, despite being a witch(obvi by birth) I only recently started looking into spells, before this in my much younger days I was and still am excellent at vampirism, learning energy manipulation from just 8 years old, I learned excellent reiki, Spirit “taming”, Visionary power, and more but despite “the witch origin” I am actually an Angel within a vessel, my mother was astrally visited by an Angel during pregnancy and was taken to a heavenly realm of “newborn souls” she described a realm almost entirely made from lights and crystals she’s never even seen before, she saw my very face before birth and here I am A Multidimensional Demonic Angel in the Body of A Witch, England says hey :uk:

I’ve been around the scene a while, but I only start posting somewhere when I really have something to say. Mainly a lurker otherwise. So, yeah, censorship is bad, mmm’kay. I’m generally on Team Elon and Team Mussorgsky and Team EA. Looking forward to what’s next, especially livestreams and digital tomes.

Welcome @JayToo Please properly introduce yourself. Tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. This post tells us nothing and does not meet our rule.

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If so, what do you practice, and how long have you practiced?

If you have no experience, what areas of magick are you interested in?