Intro

Hey there, my name’s Christian and im
I’m currently delving into Qliphothic initiation primarily through the 218Current. It’s the only system I’ve personally found to be relatively close in nature to the spiritual experiences I had before coming into contact with the Temples material. Those experiences being based on the activation of vampyric Draconian DNA, and Setian/Apep based awareness, as well as a deep initiatory process of Awakening the Black Sun and coming into contact with sacred archaic teachings concerning what I call “the Draculan Serpent”(a descendent nature of Samaels serpentine death born seed), and the Black Cross which is ofc connected to the Vampyric bloodline activation centered in a variety of symbolic and alchemical rites of self sacrifice and resurrection- come to think of it the BlackSun initiation and Black Cross are parallel in themselves given that they both represent a form of pagan druid solar worship and invocation.

Anyways, my spiritual practices changed over the course of several years as i grew more and more into my own processes of self realization. I began with lucid dreaming when I was a kid, wasn’t taught it- self learned, 4-7 years old, did the mnemonic lucid dreaming technique once I became lucid I didn’t do it again lol. Then I got into astral projection at 12-13yo due to an experience I had from substance use, Once highschool started during freshman-sophmore year I studied and practiced shamanic journeying, entheogenic experimentations psychedelic healing sessions etc crystal work, basic chakra meditation, third eye meditations, and astral projection methods, working with archangels, energy work and healing etc. Junior and senior years included diving into Satanism for the first time, working with demonic forces on the astral plane, baneful magick, voodoo, puppet magick, and ultimately discovering jungian psychoanalytical concepts which provided pivotal shifts in unearthing the long buried power of the primal chaotic fire. Though during these times I did alternate between the LHP and RHP, but overall found right hand path practices to be wholly demiurgic and repressive to my own unique divine artistry.

Currently I intend to continue writing what I learn during invocation, further ground self realized truths through a poetic medium, or by drawing. Work on overcoming current inner obstacles, feelings of stagnation, confusion, toxic habits etc, expand my horizons when it comes to Qliphothic meditation/invocation.

Feeling cut off from spirit, blocked from the flow of divine awareness, feeling lost and confused about what to study, what system works best for me overall, feeling no creative drive, flow, or motivation are the main obstacles for me right now.

Thankyou for reading if you did, feel free to connect, always open to fresh perspectives

2 Likes

Welcome :slight_smile: