Intro

Hey everyone, my name is Damien. I live in the US and I have been lurking here for a while. I have tried various types of magic for years now like sigil magic, radionics, evocation (modern and traditional), tantric sadhana, NAP, other modern grimoires, and delved into stuff like LOA, subliminals (made my own, tried paid ones, and free ones), dreaming magic and there’s probably more I’m forgetting. I have yet to find something that is for me. Although I am “comfortable” in life, I am very serious about gaining progress and achieving big results when it comes to money and love. Hope to learn and also contribute while I’m here. Thank you!

Welcome to the forum.

How long, exactly, is that?

What is your current primary practice?

Thank you for the welcome!

10 years in total. I gave up everything because it didn’t really work for me. I gave a great deal of time to each practice I have been involved in. I am currently looking into hoodoo candle magic and astrology.

1 Like

Btw, why can’t I pm anyone? I was interested in someone’s thread here and wanted to contact them for more information but I can’t seem to do that

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience.

New members are restricted from sending private messages by the system until they reach a certain threshold of activity in the community. It helps to prevent members from being harassed by scammers, trolls and the like.

If you are relatively active and contribute by posting, reading threads, and participating in discussions, it will usually unlock within a week or less.

2 Likes

Welcome,

if you add the @ symbol before their name it will kind of flag them to your message if that helps any.

Like this @Aprentiz

1 Like

No problem, happy to share my experience.

Ah, ok that’s good. I’m happy to be a part of a community that takes scammers seriously. Thank you for letting me know!

2 Likes

As @Aprentiz said, if you “@” in the thread of the OP you want to contact, they will be notified. As a new member, you cannot initiate PM, but a member can message you and you can reply.

1 Like

Ah ok, thank you for the the pointer!

1 Like