Intro

Hey… My name is Adel… and I have always been interested in magic and felt of being called by the spirits… Strange things have been happening since I turned 18… things that i say tend to come true … when said out loud or by heart … at night I feel energies hovering around me … and I have dreams that do come true … it’s like a premonition but a very vivid one … I have been trying to find ways to awaken but still haven’t been totally able to tap into my powers … I feel some one has restricted me from tapping into my real potential …
please help me

Hey Adel, welcome to the forum. I just got here a few days ago myself.

It sounds like you’re curious about working with ghosts and spirits, as well as learning about your energetic body and how to activate it.

Do you have any experience with magick?

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested @adel_hameed, and welcome :slight_smile:

Yes, I’m very curious …
I haven’t have any experience with true magick…
I’m looking for someone to guide me …
So I could be able understand how to activate my body …

@DarkestKnight
Your always welcome :wink:

First thing I would do is binge read the forum posts. There’s a lot of sub topics and disciplines to magick. So read through the forums and see what catches your eye, what excites you, what you feel drawn to. Maybe you’re into sex magick, maybe you want to curse someone…figure out what your interests are.

I would personally pop over here Kundalini, Chakras & Energy Work - Become A Living God

and read about chakras, energies bodies and clearing yourself.