Intro

i am a total beginner, I know nothing about magic.
the only thing i know is that magic is often classified to white and black magic,
that’s where my knowledge stops.

I have a collection of questions.

1. what is the main topic of this forum?
  2. My goal is to get better health, where should I start?

Remember, I am a total newbie!

1 Like

You know enough that you were guided here, good job!

If you peruse the forum you will say many different occult subjects, there’s not just one.

We do not offer medical advice perse, but with only that statement to go on it’s hard for people to direct you to the right place to start your search.

Welcome to the forum!

Standard greeting follows to get you started.

Hi @tweak

Welcome to our forum. Here’s a few tips to get you started.

1. Give us “The forum members” an introduction. It doesn’t have to be your life history but we do like to know a little bit about the people we talk to. Tell us things like what brought you here, how long you have practiced and what you practice. Your age would be helpful as it helps us craft appropriate responses.

2. At the top right of the screen is a “Search Function”. A lot of the information you seek can be found there. Please use it. If you can’t find the answer there then feel free to ask questions or create a topic.

3. If you create a topic and your not getting responses as quick as you would like, DON’T create another topic, you may need to just re-work what you already written. It could just be as simple as a catchy title to fix the problem or just give it time. This forum is worldwide so you may have to wait a bit.

4. Please be courteous. There are many views and opinions expressed here. Some may fit your point of view and some may not. Respect is key to having a long and happy relationship with the forum members.

I hope you found this information helpful and look forward to hearing what you have to share.

A.D.

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

I am a Christian, and I have now decided to end my journey on this forum right here in the beginning.

When searching for this kind of forum, I was desperate to find some help for my bad health. I was so desperate that I was ready to try anything, even if it was against my Christian faith.

But now I have decided to stop here. The Bible is against the occult of any form, whether it’s black or white. There are various Bible passages against divination, witchcraft, astrology and any kind of occult (28 Bible verses about Occultism)

One of them is this: ‘As for the person who turns to mediums and to spiritists, to play the harlot after them, I will also set My face against that person and will cut him off from among his people.’ (Leviticus 20:6)

And this: ‘There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, one who uses divination, one who practices witchcraft, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, or one who casts a spell, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead.’ (Deuteronomy 18:10-11)

I give a word of warning to all of you who practice witchcraft. It is against God’s plan and it is very dangerous to be connected with demons and evil spirits. Angels are not better, we are never told in the Bible to take contact to angels, only Jesus. And also demons can mask themselves to appear like angels, although they in fact are demons and evil spirits.

I warn you, if you don’t repent from your occultic activities and receive Jesus as your Savior, you may end up in Hell after death. And that’s far from fun and nice. You can receive Jesus by praying: "Jesus Christ, son of living God. I repent from my sins, which are for example witchcraft and occult. Purify my heart, make me yours. I receive you as my Lord and Savior. I believe that you died for me on the cross. I turn away from my old life and abandon my occult activities. Please guide me in this new life and give me strength to resist old bad habits. Guide me into a Christian church, and help me to receive baptism to symbolize the burial of my old life and beginning of a new one. In Jesus name, Amen.’

Take contact to some Christian church for example Pentecostal or Baptist and receive baptism there. Pray for the gifts of the Holy Spirit, which are the legal way to approach the supernatural realm. Always remember that Jesus Christ and His work on the cross is the center of your faith, not angels, not the wonders and signs and the supernatural.

Oh for fucks sake :roll_eyes::joy:

Welcome to the forum @tweak. What you have shared as far as Christianity’s point of view on the occult is an example of how conquest and years of mistranslation can create (a popular example would be the famous quite from exodus “thou shall not suffer a witch to live” was actually “thou shall not suffer a poisoner to live” when read in Hebrew. Unfortunately, people forget that the Latin translation that the english translated was not one of the original languages, leading to endless lines of errors). I would take pretty much everything in that book with a handful of salt due to the mistranslation alone, and this is coming from a former christian who wanted to become a pastor a very long time ago.

That being said, there are forms of folk magic who do use passages from the bible, especially Psalms. My grandmother was a fan of doing that in particular, especially when baking pies. No better way to deliver a blessing or a curse in my eyes, as who will pass up on free baked goods? Anyways, I am rambling on. Welcome again and i look forward to interacting with you on whatever threads we cross paths in. As far as your health goes, there is a wonderful Raphel Mantra you can try. Go ahead and use the search function in the right hand corner to find it. Working with an angel may help you get your feet wet with magic in general given your background.

Legal Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional nor do I state that magic is a substitute to get professional care, advice and healthy life choices. Please keep that in mind. It however can serve as a supplement to aid in your healing with all the physical choices behind it.

Good Luck

1 Like