Intro

Hey there. I’m Melissa. I’m newer to magick. Been practicing under a year. I’m open to all types. I’ve used Sigils, pathworking, Words of Power. If you know about a thread that’s like a Magickal diary or somewhere one can document the ritual plus the experience I’d love the link.

3 Likes

Welcome! How is the energy working going? It’s important for beginners I’m also at that stage

1 Like

Hi welcome to the forum. Glad you are here. You can start a new topic and under catergories youll find journels. This forum is great i find any information im looking for here and has become a powerful tool for myself and others.

2 Likes

Welcome to the BALG forum.

1 Like

Welcome

1 Like

It’s been good. At first when I started working with newer entities I felt a rush of anxiety afterwards. But I realize now it’s just the energy shifting. I use my intuition a lot before starting contact with some entities, especially demons because I’m newer. So in the prep for those contacts I read a lot and familiarize myself. So even before ritual I feel like they know I’m going to initiate contact and it’s been pretty good. If during my prep it feels off or if I feel like I wont be heard I don’t move forward. That seems to happen often with money related requests. So I typically don’t end up doing those at all.

I hope that answers your question.

How has the energy been for you?

1 Like

Definitely. I will do a search. There’s so much good stuff here. Thanks again!

Energy work has been great so far thank you for asking ! :grinning:
I have improved a lot I’ve been practicing Tactical Imaging thought by Robert Bruce
I have his book Energy Work.

It helped me a lot to fight back negative Energies that to attack me in my sleep since i was a child and it helps with my chakras opening.

Hey Beast Creature! I wanted to thank you for bringing this author to my attention. His work has shed a lot of light on things for me. Thanks again :slight_smile: