Intro

Greetings, a Black Magician from Hawaii. Familiar with cultural nuances of Black Magic Supporter in principle of the Temple Of Ascending Flame platform. I have also been familiar with the writings EA for about 10 years.

1 Like

Aloha :wave: Welcome!

Welcome @Darkvoyeur Please tell us about your magical experience. This post doesn’t really tell us much, or meet the introduction requirement.

What, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you practiced?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

What areas of magick are you most interested in?

Thank you so much for your kind welcome. Mahalo Nui Loa, ha ha!

2 Likes

Shoots! Aloha. Spent 3 years there. Lots of hikes using AllTrails. Moved last September.

Mahalo aside, they small kine need your magical experience.

A Hui Ho, Braddah.

1 Like

Thank you for your interest

I responded to you via e mail yesterday I have been a practitioner of the “otherside” for 15 years. My ritual practices evolved over time, are multidimensional, cross cultural, and went on prior to that time frame. I have been through alot.

My experiences and what turned out to be the biggest resonator with me was Temple Of Ascending Flame and Temple Of The Black Light. Authors such as Asenath, Duvendack, Jehannum, LaVey, and Barzai. I was impressed with EA when I first encountered his material 10 or 12 years ago.

I have never been a member of anything. There are logistical reasons for that.and I am more of a self taught self motivated type.

I can easily tell, ha ha. Yes, I spent alot of time in the wilderness, for 46 years.If you have any questions or experiences you would like to share, let me know, Brah We’ll talk stories

1 Like