Intro

Hello all. According to the rules I have to introduce myself.

I’m a Draconian practitioner from somewhere in the north. I’ve been traveling on the left hand path for many years now. Currently my work is heavily focused upon the elder futhark, Odin and the rökkr-current. In practice this means working with the runes via stadhagaldr, verbal galdr, visualizations, inducing trances and more formal runic ceremonies combined with communication with appropriate entities to help guide me through my initiation.

I also work with apepian “stellar forces” inspired from the works of Grant but it’s a work in progress and I can’t say much about it right now.

In the past I’ve have been a member of some left hand path orders and associations but over the years I’ve come to realize that I prefer to work alone.

I’m personally not so impressed by koetting but active forums related to the left hand path are few and far between now days and there seems to be some nice and experienced people here, so here I am. I’m been at this for a long time now but I always want to learn new things and this seems like a good place to learn and interact with like-minded people.

I hope this is works as an introduction, I always find doing this a bit challenging. I also want to apologize in advance for any potential language error that might creep into my posts as English is not my first language.

All the best to all of you.

3 Likes

Love it! :sunglasses:

Welcome in!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

2 Likes

Welcome @Sigurd

Roughly, how long have you been pracitcing?

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum

1 Like

Howdy,
Welcome to the forum

1 Like

For about 20 years now.

Thank you all btw!

2 Likes

Welcome aboard!

1 Like

Hello there @Sigurd, welcome to the forum :wave:t5: