Intro

Greetings !
My name is Pascal, 23 yrs old from Bulgaria.Started my spiritual journey on the RHP, but now am reconsidering my belief system.Came here to gain insight and occult knowledge and to exchange ideas with other fellow magickians.

2 Likes

Welcome @Witchman09

This doesn’t really tell us anything. Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If so, what do you practice and how long have you practiced it?

If not, what areas of magick are you interested in learning?

My practical experience with magic started with indian RHP tantra.To this day I still perform the routine I learned there, because I see it offers great benefits health-wise.I do breathing exercises for clearing the aura and energy body, to balance the energies, an exercise called nadishodana( to balance ida and pingala nadis).I also practice meditation for withdrawing my mind from my thoughts.I do chakra cleansing techniques and give them energy with bija mantras.I also do different kriyas as to prepare for the Kundalini rising.I flex daily with different asanas and postures.
Otherwise, I have only done some novice LHP magick namely sigils and simple servitors.
I want to learn here more about qlipothic sorcery, about different magical orders and to find the one for me. I am.also interested dark alchemy and the book black magic of Ahriman,for which I have some questions.And finally, I want to.find a way to.rise.my Kundalini as the tantra I follow forbids the attempts to rise the Kunda force on my own.