Intro

Im here looking for help with a pact with Lucifer or another to fix problems in my life specifically schizophrenia where I’v heard many things but I need to bring an end to it and the way to do that is to complete a contract AND COMPLETE MY INITIATION

Welcome @Legend Please tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have.

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If so, what do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

I’m trying to start my training in this life, Im from MN looking to make my first pact to assure I can begin my experience with a guide. i know many people who have been into magic.

So you don’t have any practical experience yet. Thank you for elucidating more upon your introduction.

However, I should warn you that, as a beginner, a pact will not solve the problems in your life, no matter who it is with. If it was that easy, magicians wouldn’t spend years developing their skills and abilities.

Welcome, dude. I would suggest 42 Angels of Magic by Damon Brand & Arcangel Pathworkings by Jareth Tempest. Your magical/spirit path is totally up to you. These books served me well, and are milder than more intense rituals.

1 Like