Intro

Hello everyone! I have been Practicing Magic for about 35 years and using Tarot and Divination for about 25 years. I have been learning about Demons and invocations for about the last 3. I am completely enamored with the occult and have found all of this to be healing and useful in my daily life. I am open to learning more and believe I have found a great place to do so.

Welcome.

What have you been practicing in all that time? What systems and methods of magick do you have experience in?

I have been gifted since I was a kid. Always sort of knew what was coming. I know some astrology and I have been doing Tarot since I was about 20 something, but in my younger teens, I did a lot and I mean a lot of candle magik. I think that started when I was about 14 and I had quite a bit of success using it. I am comfortable with Candle Magik. I’ve done spells with jars and paper and burning things, crystal spells, herbal spells… you name it and I’ve tried it. But I always go back to my candles. Recently, I am obsessed with learning how to work with demons. I am glad I found this site

2 Likes

Welcome @BMC to the forums and thanks for a good intro I hope you find what you are missing in here .