Intro + Works Of Darkness Meditation

Hi folk, I have only just recently become interested in the Occult and have been meditating at least 1 a week for the past few months and tried communing with my fellow norse gods of my ancestors, I had a pretty bizarre evocation with Odin but haven’t been in contact with any other deities since. However I have been rather drawn recently to Black Magick and I am beginning to prepare myself for the first meditation practice in Works of Darkness anybody have any advice to a newbie.

2 Likes

Welcome! :slight_smile:

It is a rule of this forum that all new members must post an introduction, so I added “Intro” to your title as this post meets the criteria because you have mentioned a bit about yourself and your experience, and there is no need to do another.

2 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

First of all, welcome to the forum! I’m glad you are on the path of ascent!

Alwasy follow your intuition. If you are drawn to do something, it is for a reason. Now, don’t take this literally. Sometimes your intuition can be clouded and you have to use reason and discipline. Try to balance both intuition and reason in the best way to can.

Remember to document everything you experience (journaling works very well for me) because many times you can see patterns in things that looked like a coincidence at first.

Congratulations on your meditations practices. Meditation is very very important in magick.

Good sources for beginners:
-V.K Jehannum’s blog (Has many simple yet powerful rituals that will change your life)
-E.A Koetting’s Youtube channel
-The Grail of the Serpent Youtube channel
-Remember to check this forum as many times as you can. So many times spirits have sent me to certain posts that answer my questions!

1 Like