Intro + Who Was The First Spirit You Ever Evoked, And What Was Your Initial Results

A little about me, I’ve been into the occult for about 5 years now. If I had to pick one aspect of magick , I’d guess I’d consider myself a Ceremonial Magician. A Ceremonial Magician with a special interest in Solomonic Magic and anything to do with the Goetia. The last two years I’ve primarily been reading the “Goetia Of The Lemegeton,” and several other Goetic Style Grimoire’s. I’ve taken the suggestions and have learned as much as I can before rushing into ritual not knowing the proper ways to engage the spirits.

The first spirit I decided to work with was King Clauneck. Like everyone else in the beginning I used a combination of materials straight out of the books I’ve been working with over the last few years. The Lessar Key Of Soloman, Demons of Magick: Three Practical Rituals For Working With The 72 Demons, and The Grimorium Verum. I used various rituals out of those books along with Claunecks Enn, “Avalan Esen Clauneck Kiar.” I’m pretty frustrated because I haven’t gotten much of a response out of him in the over 60 rituals I’ve preformed. After using some higher level conjurations along with some serious hardcore meditation a few weeks ago. I was focusing on Claunecks Sigil and asked him a question,"What have I been doing wrong.

For the first time I heard a clear voice in my head telling me, "You need to take a bath and do a better job of cleansing before rituals. It wasn’t the answer I was expecting but I heard it clearly in my head for the first time and was ecstatic. Don’t get things wrong I shower more then regularly, but apparently not up to King Claunecks standards. Then again about a month ago I was in the middle of ritual and wasn’t a dam thing happening like usual and I started to feel a little foolish and angry . As I closed the session I remember feeling like I no longer had any patience and I said clearly in my head your going to have to prove to me that your real or I’m done trying to work with you. Was it coincidence you tell me, But I woke up the following morning discovering I’d won $500 the night before playing the Cash For Life game.

I’ve been a good Neophyte, I’ve followed the rules, read the books, taken my time, even learned to meditate. Part of me still feels foolish for continuing to show up to a date and getting stood up over and over again. So basically I just want to know, what was it like for you good people early on. Did the spirits answer your call? What was your experiences like? What exactly should I be looking for? What do you think about the things I’ve experienced, could of Been King Clauneck or am I an even bigger fool than I think. I’d like to thank you in advance for anyone who’d share there experiences with me.

Respectfully Yours,
STM

1 Like

Welcome @Bgshawn499 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, and as you have provided sufficient information on your magical experience in this post, I have moved it to our introduction section and edited your title to reflect that you have met the rule.

2 Likes

Thank you my friend, I make sure I familiarize myself with the rules!
Love&Respect,
SSM