Intro: subtitled- Me & Artemis

Hello there, I’m new here, new to paganism/magic too. I spent too many years in fundamentalist Christianity before chucking that and seeking something else. I entered counseling to help me work through childhood trauma and as part of that I designed a safe place and a person who would give me good advice (my higher, wiser self). In a dream she told me she was Artemis, I had no idea as I’ve never studied any mythology. I had to even see if Artemis ever appears as an old woman because that’s how she is to me. I’m not really sure what to do now, I don’t really understand how/why the thing I made up turned out to be a Greek goddess.
Anyway, I have a tarot deck that never fails to reveal truth to me. I’ve made some sigils. And that’s about it. Wicca doesn’t appeal to me at all so I’m not sure where I’m headed.

2 Likes

Glad to hear you made it out of the cage, and that you’re able to work past your trauma.
Thankfully, there’s a plethora of different paths to research and explore and see what you like best.

1 Like