Intro (SATX witch)

Hello. I am new to this site. I am pretty new to magick but have been working quite effectively. I wish to learn from all types of people, as magickally, I am a chaos magician (or what some would call eclectic). I have altars for several deities in my home from different cultures. I practice chaos magick forms of sigil/sex magick, Angelic/Enochian/Arbatel as well as Daemonic and most recently low magick (Eleggua and Santa Muerte). I have no gifts other than research but my partner has a great energy so we do magick together and it seems to work really well.
I have joined to learn, but more specifically for help against an ex roomate turned adversary who is slandering my partner and I in such a way that the entire art community has turned against us. If anyone can help, it would be immensely appreciated. Thank you.

1 Like

Welcome

Have you tried a binding?

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

Can you be more specific as to what kind of binding? To invalidate magick? Or to render someone sluggish and unmotivated?

1 Like

Well you can do all that really. There are many on here. The search function can help you find them meny have used them for problems very similar to yours.

Doesn’t answer my question. But let me answer yours. So far I have used a couple spells from Angels of Wrath. I guess I’m looking more for help from somone with a close relationship to daemon or something who can help

1 Like

Sorry sometimes I am not very good at conveying my thoughts.

You can create a binding that all three of those things at the same time. That’s the great thing about them, the only limit is your creativity, I have even seen some on here utilize them in death magic.

I don’t work with Daemons, and I personally have come to an understanding that bindings tend to work better if a person that knows the individual preforms it. ( But that is just from my experience, others may say differently).