Intro + Let's Make Magick Great Again

Hello and good morning (UK time) everyone.
So here’s a little about me. I am extremely handsome (no joke :smiley: ), my sexiness is considered dangerous, no i am being serious, Cos i am like steaming hot. I am from the beautiful continent of Africa. Background in IT, Engineering, Public Policy, Energy Security and Climate Change. ( I know you are thinking - this dude is a genius. well, thank you, you are very kind :rofl: ).

I am pretty new to the practice of magic, but I am learning everyday and looking to grow. Actually came across the concept of magic through the book “Think and Grow Rich”. Yeah, I know right? I mean who reads think and grow rich, and go, hhhhmmm!!! what is Magic? I am weird like that, but in a good way. In terms of Magic, I have read broadly, but have very little practice. One reason for this is "A lot, and I mean a huge 99% of the books about / on magic, are just pure garbage. I mean they are some good ones, good enough to fill your head with theory, but offer very little practical use. Also, I am yet to feel drawn to a particular magical path. Though I do like to work with the Egyptian pantheons.

Through the power of the internet and cheer sexiness, I came across the works of Asenath Mason, after few days of legally trolling the internet, reading posts, blogs, and books excerpts, I became certain she’s different in a positive way. She just didn’t just provide theories and fill the pages egos that amount to practical ignorance, she provides what is needed to get the aspiring magician started. For me, that is GOLDEN. Got some of her books, read them, practice what I am able to, and it has been so far so good.

So, I am still very new to draconian magic, new to invocation and evocation, and new to this forum.

That’s me in a nutshell. So, Let’s Make Magick Great Again. Hahahahahahahahaha :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Anyone from the UK. Feel free to say hello. Brexiteers and Remainers are welcome. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

For £2 Million pounds you have the right to hate me for up to 3 hours :joy::joy:

1 Like

If you do wear a bow-tie make sure it’s a self tie bow-tie. There’s nothing worse than those pre-tied ones that shirt collars invariably bend inwards upon themselves.

Al.

2 Likes

ur lame :rofl::rofl::rofl: