Intro: I don't know how to write a title but i'm new hi

HI Y’ALL. I’m new here, I’m 18. I discovered this forum because of an old friend of mine; actually, I got interested because we were talking about after life. I kept asking her for more information. I am interesting about meditation, astral travel, and I would like to now more about demons and angels. I’m all new in this stuff, so please don’t judge me ahah. I need advices about how to do a good meditation, thank you for your time

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum

1 Like

Welcome.

Do you have any experience at all in magick or are you a complete beginner?

hello… …Welcome

1 Like

thank you!
I’m all new in magick, even though my friend told me some things about it. I tried to do some meditations, but it doesn’t work since I can’t relax all my body.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Welcome :blush::black_heart:

1 Like

Welcome to the Forum.
For meditation, try to avoid thinking.
It’s sth like a basis requirement for magick
and astral travel in my opinion. It’s imo the
best method to meditate.

Best wishes,
Lukianof

1 Like

You can try active meditation. Chant, walk around, dance. Its not what you do but how you do that makes meditation potent.

2 Likes

Welcome :blush:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

All meditation starts with breath work. Simply sit still, and take a very deep breath, hold it for 3 seconds, and release. I do up to a count of ten. But you can find what best works for you.

1 Like

i’d like to know more about that. can you explain me??

Meditation is about quieting the mind. You can do that without quieting the body. In fact you can raise the excitement in your body to the point your mind becomes still. Think of a skilled dancer losing themselves in their dancing.

2 Likes

thank you so much!