Intranquility Spirit spell - everything you need to know

Lol yeah probably. They probably were still in the learning phase whether they realized it or not.

Technically we never get out of it, I find new significance and uses in very basic newbie type concept all the time personally!

That’s not to say bring a lover to you over distance is easy or that I’d use intranquil for that (it’s really more of a obsession on the side of breaking a person inflicting spell imop) if I wanted a productive relationship- but distance won’t matter at all, especially if you do the prayer and daily repetitions yourself.

You know exactly who he is. What he sounds like or how he talks- even if it’s just how he types.

All of those are way more intimate connections than even an exact street address and birth name imop.

I say he but I mean whichever discriptor is accurate and speak generically!

1 Like

I totally get you. I wouldn’t want to use an Intranquil Spirit myself if I thought there was anything salvageable about the relationship. For me, it’s more about getting revenge for having been deeply, deeply wronged.

it’s really more of a obsession on the side of breaking a person inflicting spell

Can you explain what you meant here?

1 Like

Well. It’s designed to basically tether the targets desire to you and you alone so that they can never have what their soul truly desires or wants or should have because they are so hung up on you they can’t even realize they don’t want you.

Basically it’s like cursing someone to never again find happiness unless the happiness is directly related to you.

It’s almost like binding their happiness to only being capable of wanting you. I guess is a way to say it.

I’m not real good at words! It’s a shame because I always have too much to say!

3 Likes

Nono you explained yourself properly!

A beautiful spell indeed ~ :grin:

1 Like

I know you wrote this a long time ago but can you please tell me what exactly was done, did you suffer any serious consequences for it, what happened with you and the guy in the end and can you refer me to which woman you went to do this? I’m looking for something similar asap

Can you tell me more about it ? I’m looking to try it but scared at the consequences I’m a beginner totally with it too but I want to try using it to get someone back to me who wronged me as well

@Laakry Please don’t forget to answer my questions in order to complete your introduction.

Can you please tell me the steps you took on how you did it ? Were you a total beginner trying it out ? I want to try it but kind of scared of the backlash I heard the spirit can come back to haunt the caster and fuck them up and should never be attempted by an inexperienced person.

Whatever happened to that person in the end anyway did he/she still remain insanely obsessed with you even to this day ?

I’m in the exact same situation as you, some spellcasters turning me away because of the distance. If you ever tried a spell that worked or recommend someone , please let me know ~

I haven’t used the Intranquil spell yet, nor I think I’ll do it for the forseeable future. Sounds too much of a bother, and half the people I see talking about it online advise against it in one way or the other.

I dropped thinking about the person that wronged me, probably because I’m on the other side of the world now and I’m finally happy since a long time, but if I were you I’d use the Demons of Magick rituals, and make quite a few spells (once you learn the ritual it becomes fairly quick to perform) targeting different angles of the result.

For example, if that person has a partner:

1. Raum to disrupt their home life

2. Andras to create discord between them

3. Gaap to conjure fierce hatred

4. Glasya Labolas to cause a named individual to attack another named individual

5. Glasya Labolas again to make her/him suffer loneliness, being shunned by everyone

6. Agares to make one who has abandoned you think warmly of you

7. Dantalion to change his/her thoughts and feelings

8. Sitri to cause her/him to be enflamed with passion for you

9. Beleth to encourage a named individual to be aroused with sexual love for you

10. Amon to cause a named individual to have romantic feelings for you

11. Foras to compel one who has lost interest in you to be fascinated by you once more

12. Sallos to inspire somebody to feel a love for you that causes strong desire and a determination to enact that love

13. Orias to change the mind and heart of a named individual, without any worda being spoken to them

Yep, if you were wondering, I had prepared this for myself, but never actually got it done because I decided to go a different way, and it wasn’t worth the effort (though these 13 rituals can be done in the span of 1 month, easily. I mean, if one had the determination and concentration, even one day…).

And btw, if some motherfucker stole her/him from you, there’s Forcalor - To bring death that appears sudden or accidental.
Or a good old ritual of hatred release… looks like one of the strongest out there to kill…

Sorry for the long, kinda off-topic post, but I’m very passionate about this, I was in your situation for literally 4 years. I haven’t fully let go of it, and maybe someday I’ll get my revenge. For now I’m glad that I’m happy and not thinking about it, but I haven’t forgotten.

7 Likes

Interested to know people’s specific results from this spell. I plan on possibly trying to soon, and would return to the thread to update in coming months.

Would you please please help a young girl with this? step by step???

1 Like

Eliade the best help I could give you is just advise to buy the Demons of Magick book, study the method and apply it. What would you need help with?

2 Likes

ah the thing I’m having problems with is the use of chants to ‘open the senses’ like heh-ha-ree and the others I can’t remember. Nothing did come from that. A freind said, that isn’t even necessary. It’s confusing how some swear by following it to the letter, and others say cut to the essence which is achieving a trance state and trying to connect with the demon.

Hi. Did someone who called spirits feel strange afterwards? I feel sadness, internal breakdown, I have flashbacks from the past in my head. I’d love to read about experiences and suckces. Thank you

Can you describe step by step how you did this ritual

Could you describe how you did this ritual?

do you know any ritual for obsession? but so powerful… even to develop a stalker… without the use of semen or menstrual blood

@Kirah You are asking people who are not here. One of these uses has a closed account. If you tap the profile picture it tells you when they were last on.

Also your last post was also a duplicate of your existing topic - there’s no need to do that as anyone who is on will see the new one.

Closing this post to avoid any confusion, this conversation is complete and new ones can be made for current members.

1 Like