Intranquility Spirit spell - everything you need to know

No I have not. I’m not at last resort yet.
I have read that it can be tricky and easily backfire and if not that then it can work but if it’s intended for a specific target they could be miserable and you still not recieve contact from the person because they are prideful and wouldn’t want you to know they are miserable without you.
At least that’s what I’ve been told.
It’s still on the list of things I’ll try once I’ve exhausted everything else.

I am in the same situation:(

1 Like

I had positive results with this spell. The Intranquil spirits are no joke!!

11 Likes

Do you feel like sharing a bit about your experience ?
Not ready to use that yet but I’m gathering infos about it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I havent posted for a long time, Hi everyone, i did the intranquility spirit spell and i would like to know what i do with the rest of the things (picture, petitión paper,remains of the 7 days candle and crusifix), i will apreciate ur comments, thanks a lot.

2 Likes

out of curiousity. what happens when the target is with third party ?

I have not performed the Intranquility Spell so I might be wrong.
But I guess the target feels a pull towards the caster and is feeling less and less fulfilled with his current partner. Although it might look the opposite. If the target feels something is wrong without knowing what it is, he might try harder with his current partner to convince himself that nothing is wrong and he’s just or stressed or whatever.

is there another option for 7 day intranquility candles? the ones we have here are all the thick cemetery/burial candles

1 Like

Could this be adapted to manipulate someone who isn’t a love interest?

So I had someone cast IS for me as a last resort and I know things take time. I totally get that. Even though I’m posting here, I don’t feel as if I’m obsessive about it however I don’t know if the person REALLY did it or just did some bullshit. Like someone said, if the person is stubborn, super stubborn, then they’re going to do nothing. Idk if that’s what’s happening but whatever.

1 Like

When dealing with someone who is either strong willed or stubborn these things can take time

Well, this person is both. I wanted him to really feel the wrath of this spell. Can someone really be that stubborn and strong willed to fight a spirit? I mean, come tf on!

2 Likes

Ive heard from an expert that 9 outta 10 times IS spell doesn’t take hold. Even if it does the caster which is you feels the effects of it . So think twice before u cast it.

It is also mentioned in the thread that if ur hopeful that this person is going to contact you and u keep checking his number or Viber or insta or whatever it’s going to effect u more and this spell is not for you.

Not to mention that the person you put the spell on will drink, snort , smoke , fuck anything moving before coming to you because they don’t feel peace without you and will do anything to not to contact u because deep down they don’t want to.

It’s all in the thread . Cast at ur own risk .

1 Like

I had the strangest dream last night about this spell, almost felt real. I had a divination suggesting this and I didn’t even ask about my ex. It seems no matter what, something is driving me to return this woman no matter how much I try to stay away. I’ll take a jab at this, since I already got the materials around

I do have a question, does this have to be done at night during a full moon?

Also do you really need 2 candles or only one?

2 candles are needed. One vigil candle and one for you to hold while you say the spell.

1 Like

But wait what other 7 day candles are there besides the usually glass in cased ones?

The glass encased is also called a vigil candle. They should burn for 7 days. Make sure you check when buying this candle that it burns for enough hours.

The other candles, they’re called taper candles, you will hold on your left hand each night you do the petition. That candle will burn out each night.

1 Like

Ahh I see. The small skinny candle and the typical 7 day candle. Do they have to be Intranquility candles? Or regular 7 day candles? Also I need 7 candles?

No, it doesn’t have to be an Intraquil Spirit candle. That’s more of a marketing ploy. 7 day candles are fine. And yes, 7 taper candles, one for each day.

1 Like