Intranquility Spirit spell - everything you need to know

What if I can’t bury the candle? I live in an apartment in a big city. Digging and burying isn’t really an option without police wondering what the heck your doing lol. Also the time of day? I plan on doing it early

Get a plant and bury it in the soil of the plant.

1 Like

Did this again, but for someone else.

2 Likes

Has anyone had results from this spell?

1 Like

I’m gonna guess not

You shouldn’t talk about works that are in the process of being done or that have been successful because it can very easily be taken away or destroyed. If you search this forum you will find people who have had success.

2 Likes

what do i do w the petition paper and picture? do i bury it with the candle remains too?

Yes you can.

i can also burn it right?

I heard when you do a intranquility spirit spell and if it works the intranquility spirits is free and you take their place in hell.

Hey please can you PM me I am unable to PM you

Yes.

Where did u read this :hushed:

I read it somewhere when I wad researching for intranquility spirit lemme see if I can find it again. I also I remember watching a video.

1 Like

Oh here you go i read it here

2 Likes

And this is the video

3 Likes

Thank you. I’ll check this out

1 Like

Your welcome :blush::blush:

1 Like

It’s not true, but believe what you want. YouTube is my source for all my knowledge… those posters would never steer you wrong. LMFAO.

Btw, they have binural beats on YouTube as well to make your lips fuller, your hair fuller, change your eye color, etc… feel free to listen to all those as well so when your lovers all come back you can be perfect for them. It’s on YouTube! It has to be true!!!

3 Likes

What were your results