Intranquility Spirit spell - everything you need to know

I’d never tell anyone not to go after what they want, because you’re grown and can and will do what you want. If you really want him, love him and at one point he loved you or had even a smidge of love for you, then if you really feel a relationship with him is what you want then do the work you need to do to remove this woman from his life, and then work on bringing him back into your life.

You’d have to first think, what caused the relationship to break down, work on yourself so it doesn’t happen again, work on any blockages and negativity and move forward with your work if you still want the relationship.

As far as the woman, she’s an obstacle…remove her :coffee:

5 Likes

I am tempted to do this spell on a group of people who systematically hurt me. I am not sure I want them back as friends, I just want them to feel terrible.

I am pretty sure that I had something similar to this cast on me, though I don’t want to be with him again. If he’s doing it just to dump me, he needs to get it over with so that I can move on, lol. I have asked the Spirits to give this person someone to marry so that he can forget me and move on. I have considered casting a love spell on his behalf to have him find someone that meets all of his complex needs and get him off of my back.

1 Like

Cast an attraction spell on him. Make him hot and desirable so that other people will fuck him and he’ll forget about you.
Just make sure you protect yourself first.

2 Likes

What makes you so sure?

2 Likes

Here is my topic, about informations that some of you probably will found new to this spell.

5 Likes

is the intranquil candle mandatory?

1 Like

For the provided ritual in the OP, yes both candles are written in an integral way to the process… If you want to do this spell, do it as written.

You should be able to substitute the pink candle with a poppet or doll, as that is a sympathetic representation of the target, but the 7 day candle looks important (you can get these “vigil candles” at the dollar store in the US). At this point you’re doing our own spell that you design that is based on this spell, with modifications to suit your style and resources. This is a perfectly valid way to do magick as well.

There are other ways to work with the Intranquil Spirit, however, and you can find books and blogs about it, if the candle isn’t your thing just keep looking :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Did it work?

If you click on that user’s avatar @Snow88, you’ll see they were suspended for not so nice behavior on the forum.

Have you had the spell done though? I had it cast years ago and it worked to the point I had to do a cleansing afterwards because target’s behavior was bordering on the line of manic & obsessive. If done right, it can bring the lover back, but work on sweetening & cleansing afterwards.

3 Likes

Oh sorry I didnt check the profile. I started casting the spell today. The person I have casted on has blocked me on fb so I cant easily say if it will work on him. How long did it took for you to see results?

1 Like

I don’t work whit it yet but anima Sola,short story a wowen in chains in flames purgatory,u in owe whit 2 white candles a glad of water,light candles 7 days,or left half burn ,on ,and tell her to speed you wish, after tat burn candles and put under a tree , buried,you guys know in 1905 a guy publish tis spell using Hecate,anima spirtr and someone’s else goddess,? In America is use anima Sola intranquilo spirto,

It took about two weeks before I saw any concrete results.

4 Likes

Thank you so much :slight_smile:

1 Like

I know you explain earlier

But this spell really work

Plus how is everything going with you now

I am new to this workings

Just wanted some advice???

What if I just meet someone 3 weeks ago
We never had sex with each other
Can this type of spell really bring her back

I’m sorry, @Dana1, but the person you are replying to hasn’t posted to this forum in 2 years, so they are unlikely to respond to you.

Also, it is a rule of this forum for new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click here and tell us about yourself, and any experience you may have in magick.

Thanks for sharing this!!
I’ve been looking for this EXACT spell (an Intranquil Spirit spell) for one year, everywhere, but couldn’t find it I swear! And I find it right now that I’m going to the other side of the world -.-

Speaking of which: Would this spell work from immense distances? Like, as far as it can get on the globe.
I’ll be in Australia, my target would be in Europe.

If somebody knows it please let me know!

1 Like

Yes. Location is “non-factor” other than to be used as sympathetic reference to who your target physically is and is basically like an address to where the energy of your desire should be mailed to.

It’s generic and hard to pinpoint in each moment, especially since you don’t when and where the target will be every second of every moment so it’s actually a very generic address.

It’s like saying I live on Main Street in Chicago or something. It gives a pretty good idea but you might sit and wait a while before you find them, especially if it’s the only known link your going on and can’t otherwise dial it in.

Most spirits and experienced practitioners won’t need this type of information once they are established in their practices as a more precise energetic signature can be obtained with less information and simple intent once one has learned and practiced directing their intent and energy.

2 Likes