Interrupted In Ritual

Ever get a sudden interruption at the height of a ritual, like fully communing with an entity and an unexpected visitor pulls up in the drive?

6 Likes

Yes the level of frustration when a human interrupts it is great.

4 Likes

I get angry. i realize it is symptomatic of some failure in me, but it still pisses me off on an irrational level.

2 Likes

I do! It’s like making a phone call and some asshole walks up and slaps your Motorola out of your hand mid sentence. Over the years I’ve learned to cope with it having kids and all so I’ve gotten to a point where I can go in and out rather easily and at will. I suggest we all try to push this envelope.

3 Likes

This is why I try to do mine between 12 midnight and 3 am. But yes I’ve experienced it.

My meditations get interrupted more though …

2 Likes

That’s a good time to get things done for sure!

2 Likes

So let’s say you can’t make the person leave out of respect. Did the entity in question take offense at the sudden cut off to your communication, assuming picking up where you left off and you have to continue the next day?

4 Likes

I can guarantee they are fully aware of the fact that the interruption was not due to the fault of the operator.

4 Likes

What he said ^

2 Likes

They never really get mad at me no.

3 Likes

In a way, yes. But that comes with working with an egomaniac (self).

2 Likes

Literally every time I do anything. For example. I was just finishing up my ward at work today. And mid-chant my HR manager randomly appeared! Literally never happens. Just to do a minor amount of computer work before leaving.

1 Like

Just hex and bind the person responsible. Then buy a deadbolt for your bedroom door. Knock out a few problems at once.

1 Like

I have been interrupted by a ringing telephone when evoking in the middle of the day. King Paralda didn’t care.

2 Likes