Interrogating Angels, Jesus, Saints, Apostles, and the GOD (all-father, spark, source, OMNI, etc)

So what you’re saying is, you’re afraid of dying and that’s why you’re doing this?

I assume you’ve been severely traumatized by these beings if you have this much hatred for them. That’s something I will never experience, because they are my natural peers and would never hurt me. In fact, I consider myself to be a living Christ. Satan lives in my body, but so does Jesus (he’s just kinda boring in comparison). There’s no division.

You can’t bring them down with spiritual means because the light and dark sides of the spirit world are really one thing. There’s no point in trying. If you have this much trouble with the spirit world, it simply means you don’t belong there. The way out is union with the physical world. You need to yoke yourself to it. “Marry” yourself to it. Maybe even literally get married to a human. If you’re married already, it’s obviously not working out.

1 Like

Afraid of dying? Where on earth do you get that shit? Let everything come at me. I don’t give a fuck. I’m talking ANNIHILATION of ALL. As tempted as I am to jumping in front of the trucks or punching the gang leaders in the city with a baseball bat on a deathwish I haven’t. I honor my living parents and siblings just enough to take care of them. When they’re dead. I don’t give a shit. I don’t give a fuck about ancestors and cut ties with them. They’re useless, worthless and a constant reminder a pathway led to my existence.

I’m saying ALL these everspirits are fucking worthless. They’re nothing but weak parasites.

I don’t think he will die anytime soon. Millions of people do blood sacrifices in his name every year,

Oh, I never said he’s die in our lifetime.

Also, what do you mean by blood sacrifices?

Maybe @C.Kendall’s account can clear up some things:

1 Like

Abrahamic god and Islamic god are one and the same. Every year during the hajj period millions of muslims sacrifice in the name of the abrahamic god. You also have normal farmers who sacrifice all their animals in the name of the god. Muslims and jews both.
Blood gives it a lot of energy. Not only that but there also billions of people who pray to it on a daily basis. These people give it their energy. I do not believe that it will die.

You have all this hatred because at some point (maybe when you were a child), you turned your back on love, which can only be experienced on the plane you’re native to. And I’m not even necessarily talking about romantic love, so just take love as a symbol for peace and happiness.

It probably wasn’t your fault back then—you were probably in some circumstances that forced you to stop being yourself if you wanted to survive, but now you can make the decision to get back together with whatever plane you belong on. It will immediately take you back with no shame attached.

Once you get back together with your native plane, you’ll feel so much better that you’ll want to apologize to it for being away so long, even though its love is unconditional for you and you don’t owe it an apology for anything.

This is ultimately what keeps the parasites away. But getting to this point does require the rage you are showing. You have to get to the point where you can’t take any more.

1 Like

Nyah. I seek my erasure in existence. I didn’t commit the original sin of creation. Not asked permission so never was there free will in a dictatorship. I am and will be strife and battle eternally until the grand parasite it dead.

You’re going through this (which is life in your inferior function, MBTI-wise):

So that you can get to this (which is life in your dominant function):

Eh, if I’m to use a muse it’s more like:

No one did. That was just a story the Church came up with.

Nobody asks to be born. I don’t think even spirits ask to be born and they’re not even part of the physical realm.

1 Like

Really? I keep hearing and reading of higher self setting a plan for the earth form disconnected spirit, the guff and the angel that plans your life then Taos you to forget, and this thing about spirit families that also help plan your life. And there’s other examples like reincarnation, etc.

And we didn’t ask to be born? Again I get conflicting messages here of what is and isn’t. Perhaps that’s why listening or reading anything from anyone or anything in the regards of spirituality, death, the veil is folly and deception if not just outright lies to try to control any one individual.

I really am doubting many experiences of anyone and it appears to be self delusion of the highest form.

I tried to find answers but there are none as no one has any or the standing proof to back it up. All tomes in the regard of everbeings and across the veil are LIES.

It’s the entire reason for interrogation of spirits, but they’ll lie and deceive anyways. It’s the nature of them all. Angel, demon, gods, elemrntals, ancestors, etc. Deception on the highest form. I can only hope to attack any when and IF I ever cross the veil of death. There are no allies there just enemies from all sides. And the only real tactic they have besides deception is mass overpowering.

Ah well. I think I’m done with all of this. I’ll encounter the cowardly everbeings or I won’t. And annihilation or all or self is a WIN in my “book.” For erasure and removal and non-existence is a paradox. Failing that it’s everwar and eternal conflict with all for they always want you to rest/accept… and mostly SURRENDER. Even the cthonic wants you to surrender and sacrifice.

Pity… no answers here like anywhere. And I had high hopes.

MEH!

1 Like

Why is this guy’s account blocked?

He requested it. Not sure why. @Lady_Eva may know more, but I don’t know if she’s at liberty to say.

Thank you for replying back, do you know how to DM people privately here?

iirc I think you need to post a certain number of times before you’re able to DM.

Ooh, that’s will be a pain in the *ss.

Just that I sense something is wrong with me, then again I needed to talk to someone working with any angelic being as I am not sure about the Goetia beings. It will be a joy if you can point me in the right direction

Thank you

1 Like

I would start with the search function. There are a number of topics concerning angels. Maybe there are questions there that have already been answered.

1 Like

I would like to say thank you for the like on the reply. Maybe I will now get to dm privately.

Let say I need a personal tutor not the ones on the search

1 Like