Interpretation help: three hands holding a moon

I was projecting and got a vision in the astral space: Three hands (alltogether 6) holding a moon. My logical mind was thinking Hecate. When I came back, I heard there was a fly in my window (which wasnt there ofcourse in reality).

Before travelling I was focusing to get information on two separate issues (by contacting my spirit guide): I wanted to know something spesific and beneficial (and that information I got), secondly I was asking recommendations about a spirit who could aid me in further self-improvement/shadow work.

I got a message through Tarot that I’m misinterpreting the vision, but I’m out of ideas what a moon in someone’s hands could symbolize.

Also words like ”yana/jana trichot/tri-something” came through telepathically. Can’t perhaps spell them correctly but ”yana” I’ve definitely seen somewhere. I tried already searching

1 Like

I would also think , Hecate, the three aspects /representations of her, Maiden, Mother and Crone, about the words you heard, from Hecate, Witchcraft, death and nocturnal magic, by Asenath Mason : "Hecate has many names and epithets. The ones chosen for this project are Trimorphis (three-formed), Trioditis (of the crossroads), Enodia (on the way), Chthonia (of the underworld), and Propylaia (before the gate). " and one of the chants used " HEKATE TRIMORPHIS TRIODITIS ENODIA ".

2 Likes

Thank you! Makes perfect sense and the enn definitely resonates with what I heard.

I only now realized my reading was not probably pointing to misinterpretation, but instead that the first impression was correct. I got ”the moon” reversed which is a direct symbol to my vision, and Hecate also seems to have a link to the moon.

After some reading, Hecate indeed would be someone I’d like to work with regarding shadow work and generally developing my senses/skills. Great recommendation, must say!

1 Like