Interesting Use For EA Koetting’s Universal Circle

Once I get myself magickally clean and sober, as I’m supposed to be on a temporary Hiatus in order to allow myself to sink back into sanity, I might do just that, and I’ll be sure to post the pictures.

Ive been thinking about this myself - but with a free range house bunny I’m bound to come home one day and find him summoning some dread liege bunny lord :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Well, during invocation/evocation people typically site in a circle and chant/meditate for a while trying to get into an altered state of consciousness wherein they are “within their own mind”. What is sleep aside from an even deeper state of consciousness that lasts for about 8 hours.

1 Like

You could always call on Archealeous.

I received my universal circle around June of 2017. I didn’t use it right away but kept it in its box. I participated in an event in nyc with my friend who had a booth at Witchfest helping her set-up and run her canopy. I decided to bring it with me on that trip and had it in the hotel room withi me. At the end of Witchfest I headed back to the room to wind down. It was still early and I wasn’t really interested in watching television. I happened to be staying in a very unique hotel in the East Village called The Standard. Amazing place and conducive for a first time in my universal circle. I hadn’t preplanned any evocation or ritual, I just wanted to take it for a spin.

The light box above the headboard of my bed ran the length of the headboard and it had the option of regular lighting, red lighting, or both. I set it at the red light option, and sat in my circle. I didn’t have any candles or anything with me, so intuitively I sat inside of it, and turned out all but the red lighting. Wow! It was a euphoric meditation for sure. And I did something just a little bit different than you; I decided to put it on top of my bed and just slept right on it within the circle. The same thing happened I can tell you, however, the result lasted for me beyond just dreams for 24 hours. The spirit contact or telepathic audio-track which ran in my head for that duration was startling. I had not experienced that level of lucid dream and psychic phenomena at that point so I was overwhelmed. I get my spirits now a little over a year later, lol. Sometimes game playing, but a lot of the times guides, guards, and my spiritual mentors along with Lucifer and the Daemon. Looking back in hindsight, a fun experience, but I really had no clue that was coming.

2 Likes

:rofl: ok so I got curious about this and wrote the characters from the circle on 3 papers! Placed them around the inside of my bed hidden! I don’t have a circle so I made the bed act as one. Hmm! It might work without an actual circle! The characters are the one with the powers right? So am feeling the energy and getting sleepy! If anything happens I’ll be sure to update! Also King Paimon sigil is out! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

The characters might help? I have put them on my own homemade circle but I only have one and it’s the only place I do in/evocations, so I’ve yet to make the comparison.

My understanding was that the entity is bound to E A’s Universal Circles specifically, not the phrase per se.

1 Like

Hi all,
I just wanted to share an experience I had this early morning after reading this post about sleeping on the Universal Circle. I didn’t have the UC so I thought of sleeping on a sigil. I was drawing Lucifer and Azazel’s sigil the previous day. I am about to officially place them on my altar. I took me a long time as getting some of the supplies (Black candles, specific incense, ritual dagger, etc) in my country is rather difficult. So I decided that maybe I should sleep on one of the drawn sigils. I chose to sleep on Lucifer’s sigil. Before going to sleep, I gazed at it happily and placed it under my pillow. I didn’t have much expectation that night.
I slept at 2am and for the entire night, I found it difficult to sleep. I felt energy surging in my head and my body. I tossed and turn for the entire night until I turned and looked at my clock. It reads 3:33am and I thought what a coincidence. I was then able to sleep and that was when things happened. My body is asleep but my mind is aware something is happening on my energy body. It is a situation I am very familiar with as I have trained myself to wake when there is energy movement in my body. I am training in astral projection and this was one of the stage that I am very familiar with. Energy was coursing from my head down to my spine and at times it induced a very pleasant sensation in my sex chakra. I allowed it to move and just observed its movement. However, I just can’t complete what it was supposed to do. I impression is that something just didn’t “go through”. It faded once and again occurred another time and then it faded again. I was thinking “what are you trying to do?” in my mind. The next thing is I “heard” a wing’s flap and an entity appeared standing next to my bed and looking at me. My impression is that the wing flap sound is made by an angelic type. I didn’t open my eyes to look at the entity as I didn’t want to cause myself alarm and break up the event. I can only feel that he approached very close as I could feel his energy coming into mind. I could only feel him reach into my via my head to complete what the previous energy surges was trying to achieve and then yanked me out. I was in his arms, as my impression was that he was quite large in figure. I just felt save and not scared so I just “embraced” him with both my hands on his strong body, rested there and absorbed/took in his energy. It felt so pleasant. I am a guy and I suppose he is male but this sort of turn me on. Anyway, I am not purely a straight guy so I didn’t matter to me.
After that, everything just froze and my memory of the event isn’t as clear but I kept absorbing his energy until I felt enlarged and very huge in size and stomping around with creatures running away beneath me. After that I woke up and it was just about 4am. I recollected what had happened because if I didn’t, I knew it will all be forgotten. Needless to say, after all that excitement, I wasn’t able to sleep at all and only had another 1-2 hours of sleep. I still feel energetic even without much sleep. I feel very attracted to him after what happened this morning. I wonder if I should continue having his sigil under my pillow while I sleep.
Has anyone experienced this before?

Regards

3 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: New Member Succubus Help Please?

Oh shoot!
I always did it ON the sheet, not under it.^^

:open_mouth:

Sin,

¥’B

1 Like

I’m waiting for a story from someone that said Malzaz Hyroth was humping on them. :joy:

4 Likes

:rofl: i relate to this alot!

To me they did something like strengthening the connection!

I am posting my experiences on my journal! So here is a link!

I definitely want to try sleeping in it before drinking some mugwort tea as well as burning incense, and doing an invocation or opening a sigil of a demon directly before sleep

Great sexual adventure. Hahaha. I saw tortoises and 2 of them were mating. Especially the 3:33 thingy, I got the impression they were numbers associated with the dark.

1 Like

333 - Connection with ascended masters/divine. It can be different for everyone, but for me usually Lucifer! :rofl:

1 Like

The darn thing is not huge but it is also big enough (for some of us older guys who do not feel comfortable kneeling or sitting on hard floors under a circle while trying to meditate) to actually drape it across a comfortable chair, sit on it, and still me inside a circle even though the circle is not flat. Or many people just lay it on the bed as discussed and sit on it there which is still much more comfortable than a floor.

1 Like

Just like to update on my experience with sleep with Lucifer’s sigil under my pillow. It is from my own dream journal.
8 Dec 2018
I decided that tonight I will sleep with the sigil of Lucifer under my pillow. I gazed at it for some minutes and put my intention through what I would like to do with Lucifer, eg pls let me to see you again, bring me to your realm and let me see it, help me develop my psychic sense and chakras and let me feel your energy. No fear, just apprehension that let whatever will occur come. I placed the stock under my pillow and then went to read the Compendium of Lucifer till I felt sleepy.
The moment I lay on the bed, within a few minutes, I could already feel the energy surge coming from it and I knew tonight is going to be happening. I felt my personal energy aura being energised, my palms and feet were slightly vibrating or slightly numb. As I relaxed to try to sleep and I doubt I was sleeping, I felt this energy travelling to my head and you can see in your mind a blurry vision. I could easily remember most of all that occurred because I was awake and just observed what was going on. I was also questioning the phenomenon that are occurring throughout. I also naturally asked if this blurry vision is the theta gamma sync state which people talk about. Of course I didn’t get an answer. This continued for a while and I get the feeling I am physically asleep but my mind is awake and observing these occurrences. The next thing that happened is a large energy source that sort of like “sat” on my back and near my low back. I feel the pressure of its weight on my whole body. I wasn’t afraid but just surprised at wth is this heavy weight on me. It subsided once and I sort of woke up slightly and I thought “let me facilitate this phenomenon and see what happens”. I turned my sleep posture more to my right side and on my chest. The pressure came back and I asked myself, is this part of a possession phenomena. I didn’t get an answer but I a reply that says “I am here to help” and a name “Tiamat” popped into my head. I allowed it to do a few more times on me under I woke up at about 2am. I instinctive know that this will probably stop for tonight. I then wonder, 'I made a request to the sigil of Lucifer but why did the name Tiamat appear in my mind. Probably I have to do this a few more times or read up on Tiamat.
Maybe my psychic sense are not developed so I am unable to hear or see them during my invocation attempts. It seems like “sigil sleeping” is a way for me to contact them.
I wonder if anybody can tell me if there is a connection between Lucifer and Tiamat or if they have any experiences with “sigil sleeping”(:joy:a new term).

1 Like

I did that in my hotel room last week! I travel with my Universal Circle so that I can meditate or talk to spirits wherever I travel.

Anyway, I laid out the Universal Circle on my bed, and I was meditating on it. Afterwards, I got up, did a few things, and decided to go to bed; and I left the Universal Circle on top while I went underneath the sheets. I was able to feel the energy and most importantly, sense the spirits in the room. I just feel my Third Eye lit up with bright light. Some of you mentioned certain sexual energy, that was the case for me, too; however, I felt that it was just a general surge of energy. It wasn’t specifically sexual, though sexual energy was part of the overall surge of energy.

2 Likes

Did you ever sleep under circle? How was the experience?

Lmfao