Interesting Use For EA Koetting’s Universal Circle

I received my Universal Circle last week. It is remarkably well made BTW. It is also quite large. As it is very large I did something unique with it that I now recommend to anyone who has one. Place it on top of your sheets like a comforter and sleep under it. I have no idea why I was motivated to try this. I will not spoil the ending got you. Try it. Seriously. Keep under it for 1 night. Pay close attention to how you sleep as well as how you feel just before you fall asleep and how you feel the next day. Seriously.

11 Likes

Interesting idea

2 Likes

Yeah, just what we need. Now let us add demon symbol pillow cases and we can be all set.

11 Likes

Nah…none of this is complete without a Satanic Lingerei and Kink Wear clothing line for your S.O.

7 Likes

When the Universal Circle was first released, there were a few members on the forum who slept within their circles. They reported some interesting dreams.

8 Likes

Seeing as I really don’t think I can afford the Universal Circle, but EA doesn’t care if I make my own, I’m going to try something.

2 Likes

Where do you purchase this kink wear? :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

I have the Qliphothic Circle of Asenath Mason’s work. I wonder what will I experience if I slept on it. :thinking:

2 Likes

“In this thread, we discuss how many of BALG’s products are suitable for humping on.” :rofl:

10 Likes

Hey I know a few people that wouldn’t mind skipping the product and taking E.A :joy:

2 Likes

Hey, nobody said you have to try it. Just a suggestion. Whatever. :joy:

2 Likes

I DID say “sleep”. Never said fu@k under it. But if you guys want to try sex magick under the thing…let us know about interesting results . Being an innovator is never a bad thing.

6 Likes

I think they made them thoroughly machine-washable for a reason … know your audience. :wink:

10 Likes

Oh yes, lady Eva, with your daily dose of kinkiness.

2 Likes

That does make some sense, simply sitting in a circle surrounded by the sigils of The Gatekeepers was an incredibly intense experience, but I wasn’t about to go to sleep there, sleeping with the Sigil of Belial underneath your pillow, depending on your personal preferences, has been known to cause incredibly erotic dreams. Sleeping with the seal asmodeus under your pillow is guaranteed to have an effect of some sort. So sleeping on the Universal Circle, or using it as a blanket, oughta have an interesting effect.

If somebody wants to send me one, I’ll gladly try a few suggestions.

4 Likes

I was looking for a pre-2014 thread where people had shared DIY but can’t find what i wanted, and the pictures are probably gone now anyway. but it should be possible to DIY it enough to test whether it’s a good use of money later on?

2 Likes

It’s not that big a deal, EA said that you can draw the sigils out yourself and make your own Circle and he won’t care, his own words. He also said that it would be just as effective if we did it that way.

The selling point of the Universal Circle that he sells his the fact that it’s extremely durable, and the fact that it come from the become a living God web store.

The $200 price tag, however, is far from magical.

2 Likes

And, just add the point, having a dedicated piece of black cloth, and laying the sigils out and salt or whatever medium you want to use, does put a lot of your own energy into whatever you’re trying to work, the sigils are simply there to bring forth the power of the Universal Circle.

2 Likes

I wasn’t being sarcastic.

I might be wrong but I don’t think you get Malzaz Hyroth’s power bound into your DIY circle, as E.A said he did with the official BALG Universal Circles :thinking: That would be a selling point too I believe. Still a bit too heavy on the wallet for my taste

2 Likes