Interesting thing that is happening to me

So i’ve been asking myself a lot of questions about different entities. Sometimes (as of lately) the spirit in question answers my question precisely. It’s never happened to me before and all of those entities are gods. Recently I was thinking of a question, it was basically a philisophical “what makes a god a god, even if they aren’t powerful” and somebody( i don’t know who as of yet) answered with " even if we aren’t powerful in the way you percieve things, what makes us gods is what we bring to fruition, something for people to latch onto in times of need." I have never thought of that as an answer before.

Why do you guys think this is? Lets discuss!

3 Likes

Your probably awakening like me. Before I couldn’t read auras and now all of a sudden I can. As well as a few other things. Kinda makes you feel like your going insane.

2 Likes

Yeah im having to distinguish between my thoughts and spirit voices a lot more now.

1 Like

I’ve conversed with spirits for decades & still struggle with that. Usually, if it’s something you wouldn’t normally think or especially if you disagree with it, then that’s a spirit talking.

The nature of deities is immortality and power over the universe, an incorporeal being believed to have powers to affect the course of our world and perhaps enhance or effect our lives or the lives of others.

1 Like

Probably a lot of the problem is that all internal voices get sent to the voice-box, which then gets sent to the ears and then to the brain. So voices all generally sound alike unless you intentionally picture or imagine a different one, same is default.
So then you have to pick out other ways to tell what are your thoughts and what aren’t, though fortunately this is only really viable for spirits, because it takes pretty much constant effort over months to get someone’s behavior to radically change just due to intrusive thoughts. If it were easier then everyone would be fucked.

2 Likes