Interesting Sigil Opening Experience

I’ve been opening Mepsitahl’s sigil the last couple of nights. Last night, as I was watching it flash and chanting her name, an orb shot from the lower left of my field of vision, to the upper right. I know it wasn’t an eye floaty, as they move when your eyes move. My eyes were locked dead center on her sigil. Something else I didn’t mention before: Last week while opening Belial’s sigil, I was a wee bit baked (last night as well), and I saw what looked like a small black insect, or dot, or whatever, appear on the “U” shaped part of his sigil (Dukante), and follow it perfectly about half the length, then it disappeared. I also see orbs when I meditate, and once in a while, flashes of light.

Does/has anyone else experience this? What do you all think it is? I’m interested in your opinions. I believe it means I’m “opening up” my inner senses, but I’m not sure.

That would be my opinion too, sigils aren’t my main method but I opened up a bunch of actual portals, over time and repetition, round our Temple and they flash or spark on some occasions.

Well i’ve been experiencing what you have since i opened Paralda’s sigil and slowly but surely i’m becoming more sensitive to things around me happening.So yeah i’d say your senses are opening up.

1 Like

It means your third eye is opening and i would recommend scrying for days on end to fully open this unique perception It will allow you to commune with the demon angel better and you’ll be more responsive to its communication with u.
Keep up the good work and you will see results very fast if you continue your practice.

Young Lady when I win the lottery you are going to be having books to write and courses to to produce ! Rarely are gold mines walking and talking in my world! smib!

That would be my opinion too, sigils aren’t my main method but I opened up a bunch of actual portals, over time and repetition, round our Temple and they flash or spark on some occasions.[/quote]