Interesting/random tricks & tools Raphael has given me

1. Raphael can instantly manipulate minds…too an extent. He can manipulate minds so people feel their “true natures”, make them, act more “justly”, or cause an enemy to remove themselves from your path.
    In a way he works similar to Belial especially when it comes to manipulating authority figures. You do not need to do a full evocation of Raphael(well maybe one to at least get to know the guy haha). Simply point your arm at your target and while you recite the Following" Raphael make (name) feel (insert what you want them to feel or act). Then move your arm like your underarm style tossing a ball. I have seen a Raphael’s familiars storm after the target when doing this.
    Usually people change within seconds though effects do wear off the next day.
    It seems Raphael works best with manipulating suppressed emotions or emotions in general. He is not in any way advised as some sort of “Angelic Love Doctor” (now that would be a meme for the decades to come)

2. This is the Sigil for accessing his familiars( i had posted it on another thread but thought having a new threat would be more ideal )

3. A chant he has given me is odd because it reminds me bit of the ones from the book of Azazel.
    Raphael’s “song” is : Itz Ra Raja Raphael

4. The second Photo is a symbol that Raphael has said it can cure any illness should anyone gaze on it. Essentially you use it like a sigil but without directly contacting Raphael or his familiars and I am pretty sure it does not even use them. It seems to have a power of it’s own. Just simply state what illness you wish removed from a persons life.

19 Likes

[quote=“Smith, post:1, topic:7487”]A chant he has given me is odd because it reminds me bit of the ones from the book of Azazel.
Raphael’s “song” is : Itz Ra Raja Raphael[/quote]

That fits - he told me he’s been known under other names and forms amongst other peoples, indicating south America as one of them - and they had a somewhat different view of religion to the Hebrew people whose image of the Archangel Raphael we know most today.

As an aside, the Archangel “part” may be a specific level of an overall force known to us as Raphael, elsewhere on other frequencies by other names, which I mentioned because he told me to also use Raphaeheh, and, I was told Seraphiel was a harmonic of the same being, though as is my custom, I relate to both as individuals and not “aspects of” - but just adding this to the mix, because maybe that chant summons a slightly differen aspect of his overal existence.

Awesome stuff, I recognise that second image as being VERY similar to some I’ve seen for other purposes, using imagery that looks somewhat like portals and doors.

4 Likes

I love Raphael. He’ll probably be the first angel I evoke. I like his healing power and benevolence and he seems really cool and peacful yet powerful

2 Likes

This is very interesting. I am planning on working with Raphael soon. So this information is great and useful thank you.

1 Like

That’s great, I want to download the image of the sigil but the image does not appear, how can I download it? I would like the sigil 2 of healing, please :v:

1 Like

The image didn’t make the transition to the new software when the forum was moved over so I don’t think it can be retrieved but @Lady_Eva might know for sure as she is familiar with the new system.

2 Likes

Thank you :v:

1 Like

Does anyone have this pictures ?? These are very important and great knowledge … It would be great to bring these images back

alas, the pictures are now in the great beyond… unless Eva can retrieve them?

1 Like

I took a look, they were uploaded to the old forum, not hosted anywhere external, and that was behind a log-in so they would not be archived elsewhere, however @Smith may be the best person to ask, and he was on recently. :+1:

1 Like

If someone have the pictures send me please :sweat_smile::raised_hands:

1 Like

Ive always had excellent experences with Raphael. I normally avoided angels but he is a very welcome exception. Focusing on his sigil and asking for his help ive seen the health of my pets turn around from dire conditions and even so far as to my grandma who had open heart surgery in the ICU going from weeks of recovery to being fit to go home in a single day. 0.o I’m very grateful to know him but that last one scared the shit out of me lol.

7 Likes

Could you please post the images again?

I took a look, they were uploaded to the old forum, not hosted anywhere external, and that was behind a log-in so they would not be archived elsewhere, however @Smith may be the best person to ask, and he was on recently. :+1:

1 Like

Hope Mr. Smith posts them back soon.

5 Likes

Of course the symbol that can cure any illness has gone missing. Lol.

Ain’t that a kick in the nuts.

5 Likes

Thanks for posting this! He’s definitely an interesting spirit to work with! I’ve seen the mind manipulation stuff too Intense

It’s not a trait that commonly pops up when researching him unless you count his ability to heal mental afflictions

So it’s cool to see someone else has seen it first hand

And the fact he has familiars

His familiars are freaking scary

Don’t know what they looked like to you but to me they were zombies!!

But when I thought about it made sense necromancy is the ultimate form of healing

I’m sure it’s possible they could look different to everyone

But as this wasn’t something I found in research it’s just nice to know someone else experienced something similar too

6 Likes

I cant see the pictures maybe others have the same problem, could you share it again pls
Thank you
Re: excuse me for the inconveniences

2 Likes

No one has the images? This could potentially help so many people…

2 Likes

These pictures are unavalaible. Can you send them again?

1 Like