Interesting happenings with Sitr, Zepar Beleth

As in my previous post, I was not sure if after summoning the demons were really there, will they work on mybrequest etc.
Somebody suggested divination, which i was not sure of but gave a shot.
Here is what happened.

I used DOM ritual 2 , called on Sitri.
Then wrote down numbers One to Six and told that even no means a yes answer and odd means a No.
Closed my eyes, asked Sitri if he was there and myself moved my fingers, and stopped when I had intuition.
Prince Sitri confirmed he was there, will work with me and all positive.

Next thought of invoking Gremori.

Gremori confirmed ahe was there(again used above method), but told me she will not work on my request.

Next Sargatanas ans Zepar… Both confirmed of there presence but denied to work with me.

All I was askin to Bestow me an aura of lust so i get abundance of women.

All three denied.

Then I called on Kind Beleth, he confirmed about his presence, said he will work, and also told me to change the sigil i had earlier made for me.

Q to others- I am yet to see results, though m not lusting for it. But was the above method of divination making sense? I just had a urge to do it that way and did it.

Shall I try asking Sargatanas, Gremori again?

Thanks

2 Likes

Anybody would like to suggest me? I am kind of lost for a while

What is your mindset like? Are you lusting for results?

If your divination is true, then it’s better you heard the demon’s refusal first from themselves.

Give it some time and come back to this in a few weeks. Or seek more answers to ask why they won’t help you. Perhaps they will point you to things you need to work on in yourself first.

@Veil If I dont see any difference in physical world, and expecting it to be different, maybe yes, I am lusting for results.
Any ideas how should I get out from that zone?

Thanks

1 Like

Well. I work mainly with the Law of Consciousness (otherwise known as the Law of Attraction, Law of Assumption, or Law of Belief). So my own process is a journey in action.

Forgive the self-promotion but this might help you in the meanwhile:

2 Likes