Interesting dream about Lucifer

So last night, I had multiple dreams, all of which were pretty much unrelated. But one of them stood out in my mind:

I saw the rebellion against Heaven, but Lucifer (as an angel) was not their leader. Instead, he was working alongside the Archangel Michael in quelling the rebellion. Belial was the one leading the rebellion. But in the midst of the final battle, Lucifer was killed by Belial and his corpse plummeted to the earth. Michael took this very hard, because they were both close.

Humanity mistook this as Lucifer being cast down. And this enraged Michael to the point where he made sure certain individuals suffered greatly for slandering Lucifer’s name.

I don’t know if it means anything, but I thought it was interesting and wanted to share.

7 Likes

Well it certainly tells us the things that we don’t understand about their relations towards each other. On the other hand Lucifer works with Angels and with Ancients, so i think this has another meaning

2 Likes

I definitely think it reinforces the fact that they get along, yes. Not sure what the rest of it could mean though.

1 Like

Very interesting. In Catholicism, we call going to hell the “second Death”, which is separation from God, so perhaps this is symbolism for Belial bringing Lucifer his spiritual death (which is separation from God), and Michael would obviously be pissed. :man_shrugging: I’m just throwing things out there

1 Like

It could be. And then maybe Michael forgave him and now he gets upset with anyone who bashes Lucifer (since they’re best friends now).

1 Like

Perhaps, assuming your dream is more than a mere dream

1 Like

Humans do always get messed up… sounds accurate to me. I have a few other things to say on the matter. But I’ll keep it to myself. I get embarrassed when I think someone will think I’m crazy.

1 Like