Interest in Lilith

Hello everyone, I have been trying to learn about Lilith but I can only find dribs and drabs. Recently I saw there is a popular book named Liber Lilith, but it is £800 on Amazon!
Is there a cheaper copy I could get? Preferably an ebook. Or can anyone recommend other good sources of info?

2 Likes

There are loads of sourcess on her if you want liber lilith there is new reprint that is out which is in paperback and is cheaper.

1 Like

If you’re dead set on that book, I found a second edition paper back for $80. But holding no personal experience with the book, well alone the author I can’t say much on it.

What I would suggest is do some research on Lilith and meditate on her sigil. Her current is a very broad one, she can be seen as a seductress, as the dark mother and initiator into the nightside, or in all her wrath and fury and all inbetween. From experience with her, she comes to you in the aspect you need.

3 Likes

You beat me to it was going to post the link lol

2 Likes

I’m sure @succupedia has good knowledge on this. Considering he’s courting some Succubus…:smirk:

1 Like

When it comes to Lilith and sex magic, Donald Tyson is a recommended author to read and a great source to dig into. Liber Lilith and Sexual Alchemy are probably his two most talked about books within the succubus community. Now, I have only read a few pages of his books, so I really can’t give any in-depth review of them, except that it’s well written in a general point of view. And he is well known in the black magic community.

What other sources are there?

The Lilith Myth (this particular site and it’s studies of gnosticism has been around since 1928, so I consider it a good source to dig into)

Google is your friend, as well, so do your research there. But beware of dogma and keep it unbiased.

6 Likes

Carl nagel amazon kindle $12, short.

1 Like

I did introduce myself before I made this thread. It is brief but it is there.

Also thanks for everyone for the advice / recommendations!

3 Likes

Yeah, I saw it just now, but couldn’t see your name there the first time I checked. I’ll guess the single letters on the avatar gets lost in the crowd of many. My bad.

I really tnk we are way behind. Tat our fellows on uk. But its a book call lune noir. Or black moon its french. From 1987 where the author give the whole book to her. Also its a ebook in italian by hamid i tnk in amazon kindle, $11.plus carl nagel i already quote

1 Like