Interdimensional Healing

I wanted to say thankyou to Eric.
I received a healing quite powerfully in a dream.

It followed that unmistakable feeling of awkwardness when you end up somewhere univited lol, kinda weird feeling earlier… And that was due to wanting to say thankyou for the Pdf Grimoire in The Mastering Evocation Course…

So EA thanks for everything… From the Dragon Aspect.

You healed the right side of the spine, and you laughed as you did it, and shook hands for some time after to ground me… And beings in other dimensions could hear me saying thankyou it turns out which was actually an annoyance for me, but you were happy regardless, i cant beleive i have soul aspect functioning again. :slight_smile: thankyou

yeah recently I came across EA or someone who looked like him in a dream and he warned me about something. So yeah he’s been pretty helpful.

I’m not sure it is E.A. or not him directly

I had a couple of dreams that were consecutive in nature. the first one was me talking to E.A. about a book I read recently and why it was important to magicians to read this material. he looked like E.A. but really, really tired(the eyes had semi-dark circles) but had no signs of fatigue. also the eyes were an off shoot of yellow.

the next night/dream he talked to me about were I should direct my attention in regards to magic. he said I should stay away from things like pyrokinesis"which could be achieved my simpler means", and stick to what will lead to results(I got the impression of molding people’s perceptions). I asked wasn’t the point of magick to achieve the otherwise impossible? he said to give it a shot if I think it is possible, but I may be wasting my time(or something along those lines).
the next night/dream I got an email from a friend on here, and it said that e.a. doesn’t visit people in their dreams, so whoever I was talking to, it wasn’t him.
he’s appeared since then on and off, mainly to give me advice

some other things I noticed, the dreams he appeared in were darker and had much more red… but then again, these dreams, outside of E.A.s part, involved me traveling down further and further into hell, so that may have just been part of the package.

my theory, many people see E.A. as a kind of guru, so when someone in a dream has to give you advice on the LHP, guess who they appear as?

I just did a stichomancy reading on why E.A. appeared in my dreams and this was the result. pay attention to the first paragraph, though the end of the second is ironically accurate.

Woman and Labour by Olive Schreiner:

the causes which in modern European societies are leading women to attempt readjustment in their relation to their social organism; with the direction in which such readjustments are taking place; and with the results which in the future it appears likely such readjustments will produce.

After eleven years, 1899, these chapters were finished and bound in a large volume with the first two divisions. There then only remained to revise the book and write a preface. In addition to the prose argument I had in each chapter one or more allegories; because while it is easy clearly to express abstract thoughts in argumentative prose, whatever emotion those thoughts awaken I have not felt myself able adequately to express except in the other form. (The allegory “Three Dreams in a Desert” which I published

I had a dream that E.A. asked me to help him with a ritual

We set up the space and both laid out our universal circles, dimed the lights (In a warehouse) and lit the incense. I realized that I did not know what ritual we were preforming so I asked.

“Wealth ritual” E.A. said hurriedly
"Oh, how much are we trying to get?" I asked
"I need about tree fiddy." E.A. said

…It was about that time that I realized that E.A. had fins and was 40 feet tall. It wasn’t E.A. it was the Loch Ness Monster

“GOD DAMNIT MONSTER!” I shouted “You ain’t getting my tree fiddy!”

I did have a dream though (A real one) where E.A. told me to read Works of Darkness.

[quote=“Orismen, post:4, topic:2039”]I had a dream that E.A. asked me to help him with a ritual

We set up the space and both laid out our universal circles, dimed the lights (In a warehouse) and lit the incense. I realized that I did not know what ritual we were preforming so I asked.

“Wealth ritual” E.A. said hurriedly
"Oh, how much are we trying to get?" I asked
"I need about tree fiddy." E.A. said

…It was about that time that I realized that E.A. had fins and was 40 feet tall. It wasn’t E.A. it was the Loch Ness Monster

“GOD DAMNIT MONSTER!” I shouted “You ain’t getting my tree fiddy!”[/quote]

… deep.