Inter-dimensional gateway

Well working through the infernal saga’s, i came to understand a revelation think of it like this we have the Sephiroth and The Qliphoth, Both tree’s with various sphere’s worlds, realms and beings.

Then you have the norse tree Yggdrasil, with different spheres, worlds and various species of spirits.

Then you have the shamanic world tree, with the upper worlds, middle world and lower world, with various worlds, realms and different species of spirits.

Also in Haitan Voudon they have a Lwa spirit called Gran Bwa or “The Great Tree” a Lwa spanning across time, space and everything in between in the Voudon Universe.

These are just some examples of the tree being a reoccurring theme that i too have been working on and you to have come to realize.

@FellowLightbearer

5 Likes

I KNOW that sigil because it is “my” sigil. My question for you is… if you can even remember(which you probably won’t because the human mind is so inadequate)… tell us about where you traveled. That sigil relates to traveling EXTREMELY long distances through space in very simple terms. Sometimes when I post I leave this symbol. :#:

:#: Is a special symbol that is like rank and affiliation. Pure and the truest of the true Luciferian. You know those asian symbols that look like octagons? Those are locking mechanism sigils used to close gate(s). The symbol you are showing is very related but in a point of the sigil mutation when the user is opening the gates.

I have a very special magickal form that I’ve done since I was a kid. I male sigils with my finger and create special shapes in my mind to help me contain or close off energy like a valve. They look like this.

That code created by my fingers used two extra imaginary fingers creates a mutating sigil in my mind. The picture you shown is a stage in the sigil mutation. The sigil is like a module but the module is perceived within. The sigil is only a vague still impression of a complex moving mechanism.

2 Likes

1 Like

@C.Kendall Earlier today, I came across this sigil pendant on a website that looks very similar to your drawing… It was called Crossroads and the design/sigil attributed to Author Robin Artisson… I don’t have more information on it, but it might be worth you looking into for more depth and to see if there are parallels…downloadRA%20Crossroads%20Sigil%208_16%201%20AWWM

3 Likes

Damn that’s nuts :joy: more research fuck …

1 Like

I just went on the site and this is the description of the pendant:

I’ll let Robin speak to this one: “With a vertical axis representing the inter-penetration of the horizontal or phenomenal world by the strange numinous forces of the unseen world, this Crossroads Sigil, designed by Robin Artisson and used by him in his sorcerous works, represents the “point of connection” between seen and unseen. Each of the four “roads” ends at a horned moon, representing both the element of uncertainty that walks alongside our steps down any road we follow in life, and the fact that every road that we can see must have begun- and must eventually end- in the strangeness of the world we can only see with our Other Eyes. Between the roads are four smaller equal-armed crosses, representing the solar consciousness-principle of every being who dwells on the many pathways and roads of the world we inhabit: the conscious minds of beings dwelling between the great unconscious spaces of the Spirit World. The four-fold symmetry of the structure makes it not only a stable interaction point, but a protective symbol as well. The entire symbol pulses with the presence of the Crossroads-Master himself, King of the Secret Sun, who opens the gateways between this world and the other, giving access to the mysteries beyond and rendering all sorcery possible.” Robin is best found on the web at his Facebook page.

He also has a very large penis that he likes to show off :wink:

On more serious notes, It’s funny how all this happens after our talk about working with stars and beings outside this world. Synchronicity much?

I travel beyond light but who cares… This symbol wouldn’t mean anything to anyone unless a popular person was showing it off but like I said in a post very similar to this one… :#:

I know what I am and where I go. Ive built a complete cosmological model and history based on my experience with :#:

this is the first thing I thought of when I saw this.(it’s papa legba’s veve)I know they’re not the same, but still, you can’t deny the similarities

Looking back at this I think I understand what happened

21st Century Jack Parsons :stuck_out_tongue: