Intense kundalini awakening

So yesterday was my third day participating in the TOAF initial project and i believe it may have began the process of awakening my kundalini.

I had gotten to a point in the mediation part of day 3 where it felt like my insides were being consumed by fire whilst the area where my solar plexus is felt like it was being ravaged by the heat. What really got to me though was that i was sweating like somone turned the heat up to 80, I could barely withstand the fire coursing through my body nor did i think I could stand the fiery snake that gripped my spine and spread its warmth through it.

I wanted to stop because the fire seemed like it would never stop but i knew if I did it would continue on, so i contiued on with the mediation until it was over. It took awhile to get back to my room but when I did, i didn’t bother for covers, all I desired was the fsn to cool my body off.

Also this may be a weird thing to talk about, but i passed gas after the fire claimed my body and while I
was doing some research about kundalini awakening and I found this which may me feel not so weird about asking this question ——NAUSEA, LOOSE BOWEL MOVEMENTS, DIARRHEA: this is a common reaction when the solar plexus chakra opens and releases the stored fear, anger and resentment held in the area. Karmic and family issues will produce gas and farting.

5 Likes

Arcane Diahrea Farts. Interesting thinking a Yogi would shit themselves.

Interesting fact…the Intenstines coil up inside the body like a snake garden hose.

3 Likes

The magic of a backfire… Sounds like she is meditating the wrong way and for the wrong thing hence the strong attacks against her body.

2 Likes

I dont quite understand who you’re referring to

These are my referances…

2 Likes

:joy:i feel so stupid that it took me so long to figure what it was you were saying

3 Likes

Yup. I went through that on that same day. It was almost as if I was having a heatstroke.

3 Likes

it’s not an attack, this is normal and is very much desired. That kundalini fire is burning away all their karma and conditioning. We should all be so fortunate

2 Likes

The person you are replying to has been banned from this forum. They cannot respond.

2 Likes

I actially had a similar experience when i did it

2 Likes

we should all be so lucky

2 Likes